Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) looked down at their lap whith a frown. They had woken up early, and couldn't go back to sleep. They looked over at Ririka, who was sleeping next to them. (F/N) reached over and gently placed their hand on Ririka's, rubbing it with their thumb.

She deserved better.

(F/N) retracted their hand and very quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. They made some coffee and sat down at the table, not noticing how they were shivering because of how cold it was. They stared into their coffee, looking down at their reflection. They started to tear up, thinking about how much Ririka deserved a much better lover than them. (F/N) sniffled and their cries began to grow louder. They lifted their head and looked up at the ceiling, feeling their tears stream down their cheeks.

(F/N) was too wrapped up in their emotions, that they didn't hear Ririka walking into the kitchen. As soon as Ririka saw the state (F/N) in, she rushed over and sat beside them, pulling them into a tight hug. (F/N) cried louder and hugged her back just as tight, burying their face in her shoulder. Ririka frowned and rubbed up and down (F/N)'s back while whispering sweet nothings in their ear. (F/N) sniffled and looked up at Ririka. Ririka smiled and gently wiped their tears away, making them lean into her hand. Ririka kissed their forehead and pulled them closer to her, feeling them relax in her arms.

"I love you, and nothing will ever change that, (F/N)."

Can I have a hug?