500K Special

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) sighed as they made their way back home. (F/N) was coming home from a very stressful day of work, and all they wanted to do was go home and relax with Ririka, their girlfriend.

Once (F/N) did get home, they opened the front door and put all of their stuff down after they closed the door behind them. "Ririka! Baby, I'm home!" (F/N) exclaimed with a tired smile. They waited for a few minutes, but Ririka never came to greet them like she always did, which worried (F/N).

"Ririka?" (F/N) asked as they went further into their house and arrived at their room. They were confused when they saw that the door was closed. They were also confused about the strange noises coming  from the inside of the room. (F/N) thought that Ririka might have been hurt so they twisted the doornob and opened the door.

(F/N) was not prepared for what they were about to witness.

Ririka and another blonde girl were on the bed. Ririka was under her, with her shirt off as the other girl was kissing her and pulling her hair, making Ririka whine and wrap her arms around the girl's shoulders and pull her closer.

(F/N) purposely cleared their throat and gained the two girls' attention. Ririka's eyes widened and she immediately pushed the blond off of her before she rushed over to (F/N).

"(F/N)!? W-why are you home s-so early?" Ririka asked as the other girl got up and gathered her clothes and went to go change in the bathroom. (F/N) scoffed as Ririka tried to hug them, but they pushed her away.

"I think the better question is, who was that? How long has this been going between you two?" (F/N) asked as they crossed their arms over their chest while they waited for Ririka's answer. Ririka's eyes started to water as she looked down.

"A f-few weeks now.."

(F/N) scoffed and turned around, not wanting anything to do with the two. They ignored Ririka's calls for them as they stepped outside and into their car, driving far away from that house.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

"Damn, that's rough," Midari said as she gave me a glass of water and sat down beside me. I sighed and took a sip before sitting it down on the table.

Midari and I had been friends since we were kids. She always knew how to cheer me up, so she was the first person I thought of to go to after what happened.

"I just don't know where that came from; Ririka and I loved each other, I don't know what happened..." I trailed off as I felt my eyes begin to water. Midari frowned and wrapped her arm around me and pulled me into a hug, resting her chin on top of my head. I hugged her back, hiding my face in her shoulder. She rubbed up and down my back to try and calm me down, which was working. She pulled away and looked at me. She cupped my face and gently stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"Everything's gonna be fine, I'm right here with you."

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

It had been a few weeks since Ririka and (F/N)'s breakup.

Midari had been with (F/N) the entire time, and it really helped then through the whole thing. What (F/N) didn't know, was that Midari had caught feelings for them during the breakup.

Ririka wasn't doing too well. She found out that Mary didn't actually like her and was just using her because she was stressed out. Ririka still loved (F/N), and it hurt to see them and Midari together all the time. Ririka knew that Mary was a mistake, but she didn't stop what happened, and that was on her.

• • •

Midari and (F/N) were at her house watching Netflix in her room. They were sitting against the bed's headboard and Midari had her arm around (F/N)'s shoulders. (F/N) unconsciously leaned into her touch.

Midari paused the show and looked at looked down at (F/N). (F/N) raised an eyebrow and looked at her. Midari turned to them and gently took their hands in hers, confusing them.

"(F/N), this may seem sudden, but I have to get this out. I like you, I really like you and I want to help you get better. I know you literally just got out of a relationship, and I know you probably still love her-" Midari was cut off by (F/N) leaning over and pressing their lips against hers. Midari groaned and pulled (F/N) into her lap. They pulled away and smiled down at her.

"I like you too, Midari."

THIS WAS REALLY BAD BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 500K READS AND 18K VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤