Sayaka Igarashi (1)

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sayaka loved Kirari.

She had been at Kirari's side for as long as she could remember. She knew how sadistic Kirari was, and she didn't care. As long as she was with Kirari, Sayaka didn't care about anything else.

So, you could only imagine what Sayaka's reaction was when Kirari announced that she was stepping down from her position as Student Council President.

It went a little something like this...

• • •

SAYAKA'S POV:

"I will be stepping down from my position as Student Council President."

My eyes widened. I snapped my head towards her, only for her to smirk back at me.

"I will hold an election for this position. Whoever wins will be the new President."

Was she insane?! How could she do this!? What about Hykkaou? What about her reputation!?

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! WE NEED YOU HERE!" I shouted, my eyes already starting to water. I didn't even want to think about Kirari not being the President anymore, I just couldn't!

Kirari looked over at me, frowning. "Why are you so against this idea, Sayaka? You knew this was going to happen eventually, didn't you~?"

All of the other Council members; including myself were shocked. The others were only shocked because they now have a change at becoming Student Council President. They don't understand what this really means!

"Come on now, Sayaka. Are you really that surprised?" Kaede asked, not even looking up from the laptop he was constantly typing on. I furrowed my brows.

Why? Why would Kirari ever do such a thing like this?! I thought, putting my head down in misery.

"Sayaka, it's not like Kirari is leaving the academy, she just won't be President anymore. You can still be around her, can't you?" Yuriko asked, making me lift my head up.

"Huh?"

Kirari chuckled. "I'm afraid that's not how it's going to work Yuriko." Kirari started.

"Yes, I will still be here, but Sayaka is not allowed to be my secretary. She will serve the new President."

WHAT!?

"I REFUSE! I PROMISED TO SERVE YOU AND ONLY YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. I didn't care if I was being immature, I promised to only serve Kirari, and I plan to keep that promise.

Midari rolled her eye.

"Would you shut up, Sayaka? It's too early for you to be yellin' like that." Midari hissed.

I looked at her in disbelief.

I looked over at the Vice President. She just stood there like she always does.

Unbelievable.

Kirari then stood up.

"Now then, let's get today started."