Yumemi Yumemite

(F/N)'s POV:

"Y-Yumemi?! W-what are you d-doing?!" I exclaimed, blushing furiously as she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me over onto one of the couches in her dressing room, her crawling on top of me.

"W-wait a second! You have your s-show to get to, Y-Yumemi!" I tried to reason with her, only for her to cut me off by smashing her lips onto mine.

"M-mmf!" I let out a muffled yelp as I felt her hand slowly begin to slide up my shirt. Before she could get any further, I quickly but gently grabbed her wrist, making her pull away from the kiss and tilt her head.

"What's wrong, (F/N)? Did I do something wrong?" She asked as she gently took both of my hands into her soft ones. She smiled.

Aww~You're so cute when you're shy~" She teased as she raised her hand and gently ran her fingers through my (H/C) hair, making me smile. "You really should get going soon, you do have your show tonight." I said, chuckling when she started to pout. I smiled and ruffled her pink hair. "You'll live~" I teased as I sat up and kissed her cheek, making her light up with a smile.

"UGH! I don't want to!" She exclaimed as she dramatically collapsed back onto the couch. I laughed and crawled on top of her and started to play with a stran of her hair. "I think you'll be fine, Yumemi. Besides, you've done this a thousand times!" I explained with a smile, but she was still pouting.

Yumemi sighed. I crawled back as she rises up, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulled me into her lap, making me blush slightly.

I jumped as she nuzzled her nose into the crook of my neck, hugging me tighter than she was.

"Forget about the show. I want to stay with you (F/N)."

I looked at her with a smile.

"Alright Yumemi, we can stay."