Midari Ikishima

(F/N)'s POV:

I looked at my reflection with a frown. I raised my hand and gently brushed against my cheek with my fingers, my frown growing larger. I felt myself begin to tear up.

What does Yumeko have that I don't?

Even though Midari and I have been dating for a good few months now, she never Fails to express her love for Yumeko. I know it's just because of her gambling skills, but it still makes me sad. Midari has always made it clear that she loves me, but I still get jealous when she gloats about Yumeko.

I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and into our bedroom, sitting down on the bed. Midari wasn't home right now, so I have plenty of time to think to myself. I picked the remote up and turned the TV on and began to flip through the channels until I landed on one. I got under the covers and continued to watch the screen.

• • •

I jumped when I heard the bedroom door open. I looked at it to see Midari standing there with a grin before she walked over to me and ruffled my hair, making me groan. She chuckled and sat down beside me. I must've fallen asleep.

"How was your day?" I asked. She smiled and flopped down beside me.

"It was awesome! I actually convinced Yumeko to gamble with me!" She said with a big smile, making me frown and look away.

"Sounds like you certainly had a good day," I mumbled out in jealousy. I didn't mean to sound harsh, but I don't like hearing my girlfriend saying how much she loves someone else. Midari, noticing my tone, looked over at me with a smirk. I flinched when she suddenly crawling on top of me, pinning my arms to my sides. She leaned down to my ear.

"What? You jealous?" She whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. "T-that is ridiculous!" I shouted, making her chuckle and kiss my lips.

"M-mmmf-!" I squirmed under her. She pulled away with a smirk before she leaned down to my collarbone. She bit down on it before she began to suck on it, making a hickey. She looked up at me with amusement in her eye.

"You're adorable when you're jealous, Babe."