Yumemi Yumemite

Characters are aged-up.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Y-Yumemi!! You have a show to do!" (F/N) exclaimed as Yumemi continued to places kisses on their neck, making them giggle and squirm around in her arms. Yumemi just chuckled and ruffled their hair before she stood up, (F/N) standing up beside her. "You're gonna be there, right?" She asked. (F/N) smiled and took Yumemi's hands in theirs.

"You know I will."

• • • • •

Yumemi groaned as she heard her alarm clock blare in her ear. She reached over and turned it off before she sat up and stretched. She took a deep breath and looked down at her lap with a frown before she looked over to her side, looking at the empty space beside her.

She couldn't stop thinking about them.

It had been two years since the breakup, but Yumemi was still hung up on (F/N). Their relationship had run it's course, and they both knew it. Yumemi was never home like she used to be, and (F/N) wasn't willing to give her anymore chances since she had already ruined her last ones. Yumemi would dream about all of the good times that the two of them had together, and she absolutely loved those dreams. She wished that those weren't dreams she was having; she wanted it to be the real thing.

That would never happen.

• • •

Yumemi quietly walked through the store isles to find what she needed for dinner that night. She had on a grey hoodie, black leggings, and checkers vans. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun. She didn't bother trying to look nice because she was just going to the grocery store.

As Yumemi was walking around, she suddenly froze when she heard the sound of a very familiar person giggling. She put the can back down and followed that sound for as long as she could, before she finally found the source of it. Her eyes widened when she saw them.

(F/N).

Yumemi could feel her eyes welling up with tears as she saw the very person she had been dreaming about. She couldn't believe that she found them here; in the same place as herself.

Just as Yumemi was about to walk over to (F/N), she stopped when she saw another girl walking up to (F/N), wrapping her arms around theirs, making (F/N) smile and kiss her forehead. This girl had long dark hair, pale skin, and beautiful dark brown eyes. Yumemi felt her heart crumble even more as she watched the two of them interact with each other, it was obvious that they were a couple. Yumemi quickly turned around and walked off, she couldn't stand to see (F/N) kissing someone else; someone that wasn't her.

Yumemi made her way out of the store and into her car. She didn't end up buying anything because she was in too much shock. Of course (F/N) had moved on, why wouldn't they? Yumemi could feel her tears run down her face as she looked down at her lap, now she was crying.

"Good for you, (F/N)."