Yandere Itsuki Sumeragi

THIRD PERSON POV:

Itsuki giggled as (F/N) littered kisses all over her face and neck. The two of them were on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, and watching a movie. It was a Friday afternoon, and (F/N) had invited Itsuki over for the weekend.

(F/N) pulled away with a smile as they hugged Itsuki closer to them, making her giggle. Itsuki looked up at them with nothing but love.

(F/N) was absolutely everything to her.

Just as the two were about to lean in to kiss each other, (F/N)'s phone suddenly went off. They leaned away from Itsuki and picked their phone up to look and see who was calling. Itsuki looked at the person's name and froze.

Mary Saotome.

Itsuki was in too much shock to notice that (F/N) had pulled away from her to answer the call. She snapped out of her little daze just to see that (F/N) had gone into the other room, laughing while they talked with Mary on the phone.

After a few minutes, the call ended and (F/N) made it back to Itsuki. They sat down beside her with a smile.

"Sorry about that, Suki!" (F/N) said with a smile as they wrapped their arm around her shoulders. (F/N) noticed how tense she was.

"Babe? You okay?" Itsuki looked over at (F/N) with a blank expression.

"Who's Mary?"

(F/N) smiled. "Oh! I met her down at that coffee shop a few days ago. She's actually really nice!" (F/N) said with a big smile.

Itsuki was not smiling.

Before she could say anything else, (F/N) suddenly shot up.

"I almost forgot! I told Mary that we could meet up today!" (F/N) said as they ran to their room to change clothes. Itsuki could only sit there alone and think.

Who is Mary?

Why did (F/N) sound so happy while talking about her?

When did they meet?

Why do they have her number?

How long have they known each other?

Itsuki was pulled out of her thoughts as she saw (F/N) walking out the front door.

"I'll be back in a little bit! Love you, Suki!"

• • •

Itsuki was not happy.

(F/N) had been gone for almost three hours, now. They said they would be back in a little bit.

Right now, Itsuki was having a moment...

• • •

"THAT BITCH! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!" Itsuki screamed as she slammed a glass plate on the floor, shattering it.

"THAT WHORE IS TRYING TO TAKE (F/N) AWAY FROM ME! I KNOW IT!" Itsuki shouted as she threw a flower vase against the wall, also shattering it.

Just then, (F/N) walked through the door.

Before they could say or do anything, Itsuki ponced on them, tackling them to the floor.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, (F/N)!"