Ryota Suzui

(F/N)'s POV:

"A-ACHOO!"

I blew into my billionth tissue and sniffled. I had somehow caught a cold. It couldn't have been when I was out in the rain without an umbrella.

Anyway, I texted Ryota and told him that I wouldn't be coming to school today, and he still hasn't texted me back.

I was wrapped up in blankets in my bed, a box of tissues beside me. I had just been watching TV all day, I fell asleep during some hours of the day. I was about to fall asleep when I heard my front door open.

If I get murdered today, that sucks for me. I'm all wrapped up and comfortable, and I will not be moving any time soon.

Turns out; it was just Ryota!

He looked at me and smiled, chuckling at the state I was in. "You may be laughing now, but you'll appreciate me when I die from this."

Ryota chuckled again and sat beside me, throwing all my used tissues away. "I'm sure you'll survive a little cold, (F/N)," Ryota reassured as he took an item from the bag he brought in earlier. I immediately was disgusted at what I saw:

Liquid medicine.

"Nope, I would rather stay sick forever than to drink that poison," I stated, turning around so that my back was facing him. He chuckled and ruffled my (H/C) hair. "If you stay sick, then I guess I can't be around you anymore-" Ryota was interrupted by me snatching the spoon out of his hand and gulping it down.

"There, I took this disgusting medicine, so you can still be around me!"

He smiled and kissed the side of my head. "I guess you're right."

Try not to leave too many hate comments, please.