Midari Ikishima

THIRD PERSON POV:

Midari whined and pulled (F/N) closer to her, even though they were still ignoring her. They had gotten into a minor argument earlier, and now (F/N) was giving Midari the silent treatment, which Midari did not enjoy.

"Baby! That was an accident, I swear! Stop ignoring me!" Midari whined as she hugged (F/N) closer to her and placed her chin on their shoulder. (F/N) just huffed and continued to stir the liquid in the pot. Midari groaned and nuzzled into them, making them roll their eyes. Midari sighed and let go of (F/N) before walking back to their room. She flopped onto the bed before she pulled her phone out, hoping that (F/N) would eventually stop ignoring her.

• • •

It had been a few hours, and (F/N) was still ignoring Midari. They were in the living room sitting on the couch while watching TV. Midari huffed and tossed her phone down before she stood up and made her way to (F/N). She sat down beside them and then pulled them onto her lap, wrapping her arms around them. (F/N) continued to watch the screen as Midari hugged them tighter. Midari then nuzzled into (F/N)'s neck and placed a kiss on it, smirking at how (F/N) jumped.

Midari chuckled and proceeded to place small, ticklish kisses all over (F/N)'s neck. (F/N) giggled and tried to squirm out of her arms, but she wouldn't let them go. Midari then kissed all over (F/N)'s face, making them giggle and kiss her nose in return, making Midari smile.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" Midari asked as she continued to kiss their neck. They giggled and nodded their head. Midari smiled and kissed (F/N).

"Finally."