Yumeko Jabami

YUMEKO's POV:

I giggled as (F/N) squirmed under me, laughing. I leaned down and continued to place small, ticklish kisses all over their neck, making them giggle as they pushed at my shoulders, trying to get me off of them.

(F/N) was the absolute world to me. I would do anything for them in a heartbeat, not caring what it was.

As (F/N) continued to laugh under me, they suddenly got a notification on their phone. They turned it on and their face lit up, making me tilt my head. They say up, confusing me even more.

"Babe, you know Itsuki, right? Well, she asked me if I wanted to go out with her for the day!"

I froze.

Before (F/N) could respond to Itsuki, I snatched the phone out of their hands and threw it onto the armchair before shoving them back down, holding them there.

Since when did Itsuki and (F/N) swap phone numbers? How long have the two of them been talking? How did I miss that?

"Y-Yumeko? Are you okay?" I looked down at (F/N) and their adorable confused expression, making me blush. I quickly rushed down and smashed my lips onto theirs, shoving my tongue into their mouth.

"M-mmmf-!" (F/N) let out a muffled yelp as I pushed my body onto theirs, giggling at how flustered they were. I pulled away, panting. (F/N) was also panting with a heavy blush on their face. I smiled and leaned down again, nuzzling into their neck. I slowly licked up the side of it before biting onto it and began to suck.

"Hey! S-stop that! Y-y-you're gonna l-leave a mark!" (F/N) stuttered under me, squirming as I began to leave hickies all over their neck and shoulders. I giggled and pulled away, licking my lips. They blushed and raised their arm to cover their red face. I pouted and grabbed their wrists, pinning their arms down beside them.

"Don't hide your face from me~I want to all of your adorable reactions..~" I purred, kissing them again. They struggled for a second, before calming down. I pulled away and smiled, giggling. I let go of their wrists and sat up, pulling them into a tight hug.

"You are just the cutest~!" I teased, blowing into their ear. They shuddered and hid their face in my shoulder, making me giggle and nibble on their ear, giggling at how they jumped.

"Aww, how cute~!"