Yandere Sayaka Igarashi

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Good morning, Love."

Sayaka smiled as she walked down the stairs to the basement, seeing her lover tied up in a chair. She was carrying a tray of breakfast for (F/N). She sat it down on the table a few feet away from them before walking over to them and cupped their face with her hands. She kissed (F/N)'s forehead and ran her hands through their (H/C) hair.

"Did you sleep well, Darling?" Sayaka asked as she sat on (F/N)'s lap and held them close to her chest, stroking their hair.

She felt them nod against her, making her smile. She kissed their head and continued to stroke their head, feeling them gently nuzzle against her.

Sayaka then cupped (F/N)'s face and pecked their lips, smiling at their red face.

"S-Sayaka?" (F/N) asked.

"Yes, Darling?"

(F/N) hesitated before continuing.

"C-can we go outside?"

Sayaka froze, before standing up suddenly. She grabbed the chain that was connected to the collar (F/N) was wearing and yanked them forward before slapping them clean across their face.

"We've been over this before, (F/N). The world is a very dangerous place with very dangerous people. I cannot risk you getting hurt by one of them."

Sayaka leaned forward and stared straight into (F/N)'s eyes.

"You are never leaving."

Sorry, I know this was bad. I originally wanted to write about Ririka, but I lost inspiration.

This chapter wasn't great, I'm sorry about that.