Mary Saotome and Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) grumbled as they felt something next to their ear. They snuggled deeper into their pillow as they felt something blow into their ear, making them groan.

"(F/N), it's time to wake up~" Kirari cooed in their ear, rubbing up and down their arm. Mary was sitting beside them on her phone. They were all in bed.

(F/N) whined when they felt the blankets being taken away from them, causing them to shiver. Kirari chuckled and stroked their cheek as Mary turned her phone off and looked over at the two.

Kirari smirked and leaned down to (F/N)'s neck and kissed it, making them jump and look at Kirari, blushing. Kirari kissed their neck again before sitting up, pulling (F/N) onto her lap.

Mary looked at them in jealousy.

Mary scooted over to them and pulled (F/N) off of Kirari's lap and put them in the middle, making Kirari chuckle at her. Mary blushed and looked away from them. (F/N) chuckled at her and kissed her cheek, making her blush even more.

Kirari smiled and reached over (F/N) and ruffled Mary's hair, making her blush and push her hand away.

(F/N) suddenly pulled Mary onto their lap, holding her tight so she couldn't move.

Mary shivered when she felt Kirari slowly lick the shell of her ear, and when she felt (F/N) kiss the side of her neck. Mary hid her face in her knees, making (F/N) and Kirari giggle at her. (F/N) then began to tickle Mary's sides and stomach, making her laugh and squirm around.

After a few minutes, they finally stopped. They tightened their arms around Mary. Kirari then leaned closer and rested her head on top of Mary's. (F/N) smiled and kissed the back of her neck.

"Our little tsundere~"

I'll probably publish chapters throughout the day because I am in the mood to write :D