Yandere Yumemi Yumemite

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumemi stared in pure fury as she watched the cashier flirt with her (F/N). Originally, she and (F/N) were supposed to be spending some time together since Yumemi has been so busy with her career. So, (F/N) thought it would be a good idea to go out for ice cream. Of course Yumemi loved the idea because she loves spending time with her lover, but she was not too happy about seeing someone else being so touchy and flirty with (F/N).

Yumemi started to physically shake as she saw the cashier put her hand on (F/N)'s shoulder; in a friendly way. (F/N) just smiled and continued their conversation, completely forgetting about their girlfriend waiting for them.

Once (F/N) finally did come back with their ice cream, Yumemi had to stop herself from shaking. She took a deep breath and smiled at (F/N), who smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry for taking so long! I guess I just lost track if time!" (F/N) said while rubbing the back of their head with a sheepish smile. Yumemi didn't even care about the ice cream anymore, she was just happy that (F/N) was back with her again.

That is, until that cashier came over to their table and gave her phone number to (F/N), asking them to call her sometime.

Yumemi was absolutely pissed.

Before (F/N) could respond, Yumemi dramatically stood up, grabbed (F/N)'s shoulders and smashed her lips onto theirs, shoving her tongue into their mouth. Yumemi cupped their cheek as she eyed the cashier, smirking.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

I groaned as I hid my face in my pillow, still blushing. After the whole incident at the ice cream shop, things got a little heated with Yumemi and I. Right now, I am covered in hickies and love bites. I perked up when I heard the bathroom door open; Yumemi stepped out of the shower, her hair pulled back into a loose ponytail.

She giggled at my flustered state and sat down on the bed beside me, getting under the covers and wrapping her arms around me. Before she could get completely comfortable, I quickly got out of her arms and pushed the covers off of us, making her pout.

"Y-you're sleeping on the couch!" I exclaimed, pointing at her.

"Baby-"

"No! Go in there! You're not sleeping in here!" I yelled, still blushing a little. Yumemi looked at be for a few seconds, before grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the living room and tossing me on the couch, getting on top of me and hugging me tightly.

"If I have to sleep on the couch, you're going to sleep on the couch with me."

Requested by @mayx_017
Hope you liked it!