Sayaka Igarashi

THIRD PERSON POV:

"(F/N)! S-stop that! I have t-to get these finished b-by tomorrow!" Sayaka fussed as she felt (F/N) continue to kiss all over her upper thighs. (F/N) had refused to leave Sayaka alone all morning, and had placed their head on her lap, just to tease her.

"Babe, you have plenty of time to get those documents done, just take a break!" (F/N) said as they looked up at their girlfriend with a smile, making her scoff and look away, blushing. Sayaka had told them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen and had been clinging to her all morning.

(F/N) frowned and sat up. Sayaka had been working very hard recently, and (F/N) wanted to make sure that she was taking care of herself, too. Sayaka continued to write, ignoring (F/N)'s constant whining. (F/N) sighed and stood up and walked to their room and closer the door, knowing that Sayaka was most likely annoyed at them.

(F/N) layed down on their bed. They turned their phone on and began to scroll through Instagram, forgetting about Sayaka.

• • •

Sayaka had finally finished all of her work and couldn't wait to turn it in tomorrow. Now that she was done, she wouldn't mind (F/N) talking to her again.

Speaking of which, where are they?

Sayaka stood up and walked into their room. She gentle knocked on the door to get (F/N)'s attention. "(F/N)? I'm finished with everything, we can do something now." Sayaka tilted her head when she didn't hear a response. She opened the door and smiled at the sight of (F/N) all sprawled out on the bed, their phone on their chest.

Sayaka quietly walked over to them and took their phone off of their chest and placed it on the nightstand beside the bed and sat down beside (F/N). She took her hand and gently ram her fingers through (F/N)'s (H/C) hair. They stirred in their sleep, but didn't wake up. Sayaka leaned in and kissed their forehead and smiled before she layed down beside them, wrapping her arms around them.

"Sweet dreams, (F/N)."

I'm tired..