Chapter 32

This chapter is a little short, but the next chapter will be long/as usual.

"More than Todoroki Shoto?"

"Don't ask that kind of questions." You pouted and frowned. "I was just messing around with you,
(y/n)." Hawks laughed slightly.

"Ah, it's already this late?" Hawks murmered as he looked at the time on his phone. "We have to go,
(y/n)." He glanced at you.

~

"Getting trained by the one and only Hawks. Lucky, aren't you?" Hawks smirked at you as he unlocked the door of a building where he was going to give you training. "Nah, I'm the lucky one." Hawks corrected himself as he patted your head. You giggled shyly.

A few hours later (at home):

You heard the front door getting unlocked and opened. "I'm home." A certain familiar voice said. You stopped with coloring your drawing and glanced behind you. "Welcome home, Shoto!" You smiled. He smiled back, a little 'lazily'. "Are you okay, Shoto? You seem tired?" Fuyumi said as she looked at him. "I'm fine, Nee-San." Shoto replied firmly.

"You do look tired, Sho. I wanted to play with you, but I think you need to rest." You said. "No, no, let's play." Shoto responded. "Okay then." You smiled. "I'm gonna change my clothes first, okay?" Shoto said. You nodded. He walked upstairs to his room.

Shoto closed the door behind himself. He threw his bag on the ground and cursed under his breath as he clutched his head in his hands. His head was throbbing in pain ever since Hawks took you with him to spend time with you. At U.A. his classmates were noisy as usual, that made his headache even worse.

"Shoto! Hurry up!" You shouted from behind the door. He flinched at your voice. He quickly changed his clothes and opened the door. "Are you really okay?" You frowned. "Your cheeks are a bit red." You added. You pulled on his shirt, mentioning him to level down to your height. Once he was on your eye level, you put your hand against his forehead. "Oof! It's feels hot. You're sick!" You said concerned.

Shoto stood up. "I'm not..." His eyes were half-lidded. He trailed off as he collapsed on the ground. You squeled surprised. "Shoto?!" You shook him.

"Fuyumi!" You yelled on the top of your lungs.