Chapter 3

1 week later:

'How stupid...' Dabi- Touya thought. He sighed frustrated. 'How could I just let her slip past my fingers while that was my chance to keep her with me?!' He thought. He felt irritated and disgusted as he knew he grew attached to you so fast, someone who he just met. You are his sister, but you were like a stranger up until a few days ago. He didn't even know you existed until then!

But what made him even more angry was the way Enji treated you...the fact that Shoto couldn't help you that much, how Fuyumi didn't dare to say anything...

He was mad, very mad...'I couldn't help Shoto...And now I'm just turning my back on her too? What kind of older brother am I? Running away from home, only for them to think I abandoned them? I bet they don't even think I'm worried and thinking about them. They don't even know I'm doing this for them, that I'm doing this to get rid of the man who doesn't deserve to get called 'father', the man who threated us like mere tools for his own desire to surpass All Might and now
(y/n).'Dabi thought.

"Dabi!"

He turned around and saw Twice and Toga. "Whatcha thinking 'bout?!" Twice asked. "Nothing important." Dabi replied.

"Maybe he's in love! And sad that she's a hero..." Toga said. She giggled. "Who is it?" She asked. "I'm not in love at all, you idiot." Dabi replied. "Dabi in love- He has no heart at all! -Just kidding...?" Twice said and laughed. Dabi rolled his eyes and walked away.

Dabi walked outside the hideout and went to your house. This is the fifth time he comes after he met you. He would secretly watch you, Shoto and Fuyumi. He desires to be with you three. He was really happy he got to see Natsuo too who visited two days ago.

Dabi saw Enji training you again. His blood boiled in anger. You coughed, nearly choking after you breathed out fire. Your quirk is 'Ice-Fire Breath', you breathe out both fire and ice cold breath. Dabi heard something about you having a second quirk, but he doesn't know what it is. He heard the name of your second quirk is 'Toxic Oxygen'. 'He seems to have high hopes for her other quirk, 'Toxic Oxygen'. What exactly is it...?' Dabi thought.

Dabi couldn't come more often, because of Enji and Shoto's reflexes. They noticed something was off and were being more cautious. Shoto was barely letting you alone, becoming unusual clingy.

Dabi was thinking of ways to get you. 'I can't let her suffer. I'm happy she's so cheerfull despite all the hard trainings she gets. I'm surprised she still loves Endeavor...' Dabi thought.

You sniffed. "Shhh, it's okay now...I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm so sorry, (y/n)." Shoto said. 'What do I do...? How can I keep her safe from Endeavor?' Shoto thought. He was mad, not only at Enji-...also at himself for being unable to keep you safe from Enji.

'Shoto...' Dabi thought with a smile. He walked away from the house.

Shoto tensed up and looked around. "I-Is there something...? Sho?" You asked as you wiped your tears away. 'I can swear I saw something moving...' Shoto thought. He frowned slightly as he stared at the window.

'Is there anyone who has their eyes on (y/n)? Does someone want to misuse her and her quirks...?' Shoto thought. Just by the thought of it he was going crazy inside his mind.

"Hello? Sho!" You said. He snapped out of his thoughts as he heard you calling him. You gulped as you saw him glaring at you. His eyes quickly softened. "Sorry, I'm not mad at you. I was just...thinking about something." Shoto said. He gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Nee-San must've made some snacks for you. Let's go." Shoto said as he stood up. "Yay! Let's go to Fuyumi!" You said happily. Shoto smiled a little as you ran out the room.

Shoto turned a little around and looked outside the window before leaving the room too.

(Author's Note: All of you/most of you already know, but- 'Nee-San' means 'Sister/Older Sister/Big sister'. Shoto calls Fuyumi that. The reader calls Fuyumi by her name in this book.

Thanks for reading/voting/following, like always!)