Chapter 11

Three days later:

Three days later:

You were jumping up and down on your bed, feeling excited for today.

Shoto smiled at you. "Today is the bigggg festival!" You shouted. You jumped onto Shoto- who caught you. "Why didn't anyone tell me earlier?!" You frowned. "No one knew when exactly it would be taking place. Because they don't want any villains to find out. Villains would have gotten a lot of time to plan an attack if they knew about it." Shoto replied softly with a little smile.

Enji passed by your bedroom. Shoto looked up.

"I..." Shoto started. Enji stopped in his tracks. "What?" He looked at Shoto.

"It would be better if (y/n) stayed here. It's too crowded there. Villains can suddenly appear." Shoto said.

"NOOOOOOOO!" You yelled.

Enji frowned. "I'm going! I'm going! Daddy, we are going!" You ran up to Enji. He glanced down at you.

"Yes..." Enji awkwardly patted your head, trying to show you a bit of 'affection'. Shoto looked irritated.

"(y/n). It's-" Shoto got cut off by Enji. "She is going. You have nothing to say in this. She is going because there are heroes who asked to see her. We can't keep hiding her forever. She is going to become a hero after all. People should already acknowledge her from this age." Enji said.

Enji walked away. You quickly followed. Shoto clenched his fist in anger.

"Shoto!" Fuyumi called. Shoto turned around. "Yes?" He replied kindly. "You have to go to school! Hurry! Don't you know how late it is?!" Fuyumi panicked slightly.

Shoto arrived earlier at school. He was about to enter the building—

"Todoroki-San!"

Shoto turned around and saw Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka. He slightly waved back and waited for them to walk up to him since it looked like they had something to say.

"Todoroki-San. We are worried about you. If there's anything, tell us. We are friends and will definitely help you somehow." Iida said.

Shoto nodded. "Okay." He said softly. The others were waiting for him to continue. "Oh...There's nothing wrong now." Shoto added. They looked disappointed by Shoto's reply, since they knew he was lying. "But Todoroki-San—" Midoriya got cut off by Iida.

"We will be waiting for you.- Until you are ready to tell us everything." Iida said. Midoriya nodded.

"Lessons are almost starting, guys. Let's go." Uraraka said, breaking the awkward silence that followed after Iida spoke.

'(y/n)...If anything happens to you-...' Shoto sighed, trying to shake his thoughts off.

You and Enji arrived at the festival, later that day.

"Oooh, finally!"

You turned around and saw a certain
winged hero. Hawks. "Keigo!" You shouted, hugging him tightly. Hawks chuckled. "You are like a princess in a castle, Rapunzel. Most of the heroes haven't seen you. Actually, almost no one. Luckly I could see you a few times when you had visited your father's office." Hawks smiled. You giggled in response.

"Can we take a trip?! I want to fly with you!" You said, looking up at him as he held you bridal style. You were slightly swinging your legs and gave him a hopefull look.

"Not now, (y/n). The ceremonies are almost starting!" Hawks responded.

"Let's go." Enji said. Hawks nodded. He put you on the ground and held your smaller hand.

"Endeavor. Hold her." Hawks whispered to the other male while you all were walking. You didn't pay attention and kept looking around.

"Mind your own business, Hawks." Enji replied seriously. Hawks laughed slightly. "Then I'll take her from you. I'll become her daddy." Hawks joked. Enji ignored him.

"Is that...?"

"That child..."

"Endeavor's youngest child..."

"Todoroki (y/n)."

People were talking. You blushed a little by the attention. You weren't used to so much people looking at you at once. You unconsciously squeezed Hawks' hand.

"Hey now, you'll become a hero too. You have to get used to it." Hawks said
when he noticed you started becoming a bit nervous. You looked up at him and nodded with a determined look in your eyes. "Okay!" You beamed.

You all entered a large room and took a seat, but Endeavor made his way to the stage.

"Look, it's your daddy's time to give a speech." Hawks said. You sat on his lap, looking in awe at Enji who stood on the stage now and infront of the microphone. He gave his speech. People clapped their hands. You happily clapped your hands too.

"Hey (y/n), do you perhaps have another quirk-?—!" Hawks got cut off when people started screaming.

"VILLAINS!" Someone yelled.

"Crap." Hawks held you tightly.

"Hawks! Leave with (y/n)! Immediately!" Endeavor shouted. "Got it!" Hawks replied.

"K-Keigo...?" You looked confused. "Don't worry. Everything's ok, 'kay?" Hawks tried to reassure you.