Chapter 29

Sorry for the delayed/late update!

Do you guys have any questions for (c/n)? (Seven year old (c/n) and thirteen year old (c/n)). Your questions will get answered in a Special Chapter, (c/n)'s interview!

-

Shoto woke up. He was staring straight at you since both of you were laying on your sides, facing each other. 'What is she doing here...?' He thought. Shoto stood up. He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine. When he came back, you were still sleeping. He decided to let you sleep and left the room.

"Goodmorning Shoto! Breakfast is ready." Fuyumi smiled. "Goodmorning, Nee-San." Shoto smiled slightly for a second.

' "Are you okay? You need to rest. Go to sleep, Shoto." Fuyumi said. "I'm scared." Shoto whispered, more to himself. "Shoto? What did you say?" Fuyumi asked, wondering if she misheard him or not. "Nothing, nothing, Nee-San." Shoto mumbled. '
Fuyumi thought about her and Shoto's conversation from last night. She glanced at Shoto, but decided not to bring it up. ' 'I'm scared'?' She thought about what Shoto said. 'Scared of what?' Fuyumi thought.

"Is (y/n) still sleeping? She went to your room, right?" Fuyumi spoke up, breaking the silent. Shoto nodded. "She must be tired..." He muttered. He looked up from his food. "Where is...?" He trailed off. "Dad left early. He is talking to Tsukauchi-San about what happened. Tsukauchi-San and the police are looking for the villains." Fuyumi replied.

"How could all of them escape?" Shoto frowned. "Shoto...They will find them. Don't worry. We have (y/n) back." Fuyumi said. Shoto stayed silent.

"By the way..." Fuyumi started. She sat down in the chair across Shoto's as she was done making breakfast for herself. "I heard dad talking to someone on the phone. I think (y/n) will soon start going with you to U.A...." Fuyumi said. Shoto's mouth gaped open. "What...?" He muttered. Various thoughts ran through his mind.

~

Dabi glared at Shigaraki. "You lost." He said with venom laced in his voice. "Now we lost (y/n) and Endeavor is still alive." Dabi said angrily. Shigaraki looked uninterested, staring at the cup in his hand. Toga looked back and fort between the two males. Compress was quiet and stared at the ground. "Say something-!" Dabi got cut off as there was a knock on the bar's door.

"Shigaraki Tomura, Giran is here for you."

"Kurogiri..." Shigaraki muttered to himself. "Let him in." Shigaraki replied. The door opened, revealing Kurogiri with Giran besides him. "Hello, gentlemen and...lady." Giran grinned at all of them.

"What brings you here?" Shigaraki asked Giran. He put his cup down. "I observed this for you, just like you asked." Giran smirked while holding up an abnormal looking bullet. He pushed his glasses up, his smirk never leaving his face.

Flashback:

Toga patted your head. You were unconscious, laying with your head on her lap. "Do you know where Magne-Nee is?" Toga asked when Shigaraki entered the bar. "Yes, Magne followed Overhaul. Twice went after them too. They will be right back. Let's leave (y/n) here with Spinner. She won't wake up soon, the drug is working good. So, don't worry." Shigaraki said. Toga nodded. Shigaraki turned to look at Kurogiri and then back at Toga. "We should head towards the meeting point. We aren't going to show them this bar, of course." Shigaraki said.

Flashback end

"The meeting didn't went well, heh? If only he hadn't attacked—" Giran got cut off. "She. Magne-Nee was—" Toga frowned. "I get, I get, 'SHE'. Alright." Giran replied. "Anyway, a fight started. Overhaul's subordinate shot Compress with a weird bullet. And thus Compress can't use his quirk now...Look at this bullet. This is not a regular bullet." Giran looked carefully at the object. He held it between his thumb and index finger.

"Tell me everything you found out." Shigaraki said. "Hmmm, of course. If you pay me well." Giran smirked.

~

"Overjerk! Fight me! Fight me!" Rappa clenched his fists. "I will win this time!" Rappa shouted.

The brown haired yakuza leader glanced over his shoulder at the taller male before looking at one of his most trustworthy underling and friend: Kurono Hari. "Chrono. Send him away." He ordered. "Yes, Overhaul." Kurono replied.

"Overhaul!" A yakuza member came running towards the three men. "What is it?" Overhaul asked, frowning slightly. "It's Nemoto! He is not feeling well. Maybe the drug had...some side effects..." Overhaul's underling replied. "I see..." Overhaul murmered, walking past him to the room where Nemoto is.

Overhaul glanced at his side, Kurono was standing besides him again. "Rappa won't cause trouble. I brought him to Setsuno and told him to prevent Rappa from coming to you." Kurono said. "Good." Overhaul replied. He openend the door.

"Nemoto?" Overhaul called. Nemoto sat on a chair. He looked down. "My head hurts, Overhaul." He replied. "You will be fine. It's for your quirk. Hold on a little longer. You aren't weak, are you?" Overhaul said. He closed the door and locked it. Kurono took a little box out of his jacket's pocket. He opened the box. In the box is a syringe with and a small bottle of blue liquid. "Again...?" Nemoto glanced at Kurono who was preparing the syringe, loading it with the blue colored liquid.