Chapter 34

"Um

"Um...I'm...My name is '(y/n)'. Nice to meet you..." You said shyly, feeling slightly anxious as you stood infront of whole Class 1-A and their teacher. Aizawa seemed to doze off a bit. "Was he listening?" You whispered to Midoriya. "A-Ah, yes." Midoriya sweatdropped. Aizawa's eyes snapped open.

"I wanted you all to meet her in case you ever need to watch over her. She will be mainly in the teachers' room since she of course is a lot younger and need other education than you all." Aizawa said.

"Can we play with her, please?" Mina asked. "Is she leaving already?" Kaminari asked. "Yes, she is leaving. You can hang out with her during lunch break. Now get back to work." Aizawa replied. Mina whined. "That's too bad..." Kirishima whispered to himself, pouting.

You said your 'goodbyes' to Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka and the rest of the class before Shoto led you to the teachers' room.

"You know where to find me, right? Tell me if anything happens. Stay safe, don't do anything reckless, okay?" Shoto talked to you on your way to the teachers' room. He squeezed your hand a little when you didn't reply immediately. "Yes, okay. Don't worry." You smiled at him. He forced a small smile back despite feeling anxious.

(Author's Life Story: This reminded me of something. I once brought one of my birds (a Lovebird/Agapornis) to school for a presentation about Lovebirds/Agapornis when I was 8 or 9 years old. I had put him in his cage outside the classroom and had put a thin cloth over his cage. Other classes' students and teachers didn't knew I had brought him to school. Some tables/kind of closets were also shielding his cage, so they hadn't seen it. I could see his cage from outside the window of the classroom as my desk was there. I felt anxious/worried that maybe one of those annoying kids may come close to him, e.t.c. I kept glancing outside the window all the time, unable to focus good on my school work and I was prepared to attack any of the children if they dared to come too close to him (lol). He sometimes would make cute little bird noises which would make the clueless children (along with some teachers) glance around in confusion.

Later that day a teacher from an other class told me 'Oh, you brought your bird? I was wondering where those bird chirping/sounds were coming from.' lol.

Oh my god, that was an anxious school day.

Luckly no one came close to my baby. 😂
I love them (my two Lovebirds/Agapornis and my rabbit) so much. (My birds are not a couple, by the way. They are both males and my rabbit is a boy too). I'm very protective over them.
Yandere *cough cough*

Ok, let's continue the book (lol)):

(13 March 2021: When I wrote the story above about my pet in this chapter, he was alive. (I hadn't finished writing this chapter yet and thus hadn't published it). He sadly died today, 13 March 2021. I love and miss him so much... I can't live without him, mentally.)

"I will be fine!" You grinned. "We will see each other during...uhmm...What was it called again...?" You trailed off as you muttered. "Lunch break." Shoto replied. "Ah, yes. Well, gotta go!" You gave him a quick peck on the cheek, making his heart melt before you walked into the teachers' room (after knocking).

Shoto hesitantly walked back to his classroom. 'I miss you already.'

This is a short chapter, but the next chapter will be as usual/long.

Chapter 34 published on 16 March 2021.

Next chapter coming soon!