Chapter 4

Next day:

"Where are you going~?"

Dabi flinched and then turned around, facing the owner of the annoying voice. Toga.

"Why does that concern you?" Dabi replied. "...We are just curious. Right, Twice?" Toga said. Twice nodded in agreement.

"I think you are going to see a girl! Am I right?!" Toga said excited. "That's what I'm thinking too." Twice laughed. "...You guys really are a pain. I'm not dating anyone and even if  I was, that doesn't mean you guys should interfere." Dabi replied.

"That 'if' means we are right, hm?!" Toga said. "No." Dabi said sternly.

Time skip, same day:

After Dabi made sure no one was following him, he went to where he first met you and then to your school. He knew your class was soon getting a break to play outside. He wanted to see you, even if you wouldn't see him or talk to him. He felt more and more attached to you...The urge to be with you and protect you.

Meanwhile by Shoto~ :

Shoto knows someone was watching you. His blood boiled in anger by the thoughts. He felt the urge to murder that person. He sometimes gets surprised by his brutal thoughts, but he thinks there is nothing wrong with it. Being obsessed with his younger sister...There is nothing wrong with it. Right? ...Right?  It's not incest afterall.

Shoto was irritated and some of his classmates noticed that.

"T-Todoroki-Kun...Are you alright...?"

Shoto looked up as he heard his green haired friend. He realized he broke his chop sticks in pieces. "Oh...How did that happen...? I'll get new ones." Shoto said calmly and stood up, walking to the counter in the cafetaria.

"...'How did that happen'? It seemed like he was about to murder someone and then broke the chop sticks..." Iida said. "Is he okay...?" Uraraka said. "It didn't seem like it...Kerro." Asui commented. 'Is there something with his family again...?' Midoriya thought.

Later that day, you had lunch break and then playtime. "Woah, (y/n)! Can you do it again?!" A classmate asked as you breathed out cold air. You giggled and cooed again, making the boy/girl shiver and laugh.

Dabi was watching you. He felt...jealous. Those kids could hang out with you without any trouble and he couldn't while he's your blood related brother. He sighed annoyed.

"So this is where you come."

Dabi jumped startled and turned around. "You old man..." Dabi sighed as he saw Giran. He was smoking and having that smirk on his face like usual.

"What are you? A child molester? Pedo?" Giran said as he exhaled. "No way." Dabi said and looked away. "Oh...Interested in her?" He pointed with his chin at a female teacher looking after some kids. "Old man...You have nothing to do with this." Dabi said. "Also 'no'?" Giran replied. "Like I said, 'You have nothing to do with this'." Dabi hissed.

"Ok, ok. No need to get angry, Dabi." Giran chuckled. "...One of the kids has a cool quirk. That's all." Dabi sighed as he quickly calmed down. "Ah? Have you told Shigaraki about it?" Giran asked. "They are six." Dabi said as he frowned. "So? He can still use their quirk." Giran responded. He looked around. "Which one is it?" Giran asked. "...I can't see them." Dabi said. "'Them'? Is it a boy or a girl?" Giran said. Dabi stayed silent.

"...Not telling, huh? Alright then. I'll leave now. It was weird to see you here three days in a row when I was on my way to a client...I won't bother you anymore. Goodbye." Giran said and walked away.

"Damn it..." Dabi muttered under his breath. 'They weren't supposed to see me here...' He thought.