Chapter 35

"Hawks? You don't come here often." Nezu said a bit surprised as he saw the winged hero. Hawks chuckled. "Where is (y/n)?" He asked. "In the teachers' room." Nezu replied while taking a sip of his tea. The two of them walked in silence. "Do you think (y/n) has another quirk?" Nezu suddenly asked. Hawks looked taken aback by the sudden question. "No? Why would I? Did something unusual happen?" Hawks asked concerned. "Not at all. Hm." Nezu smiled slightly. Hawks frowned a little, but decided not to push it.

~

"You're so smart, (y/n)~!" Midnight chuckled as she praised you. There was a knock on your door which made you turn your head around in a whip.

"It's me~."

"Hawks!" You jumped out of Midnight's arms and ran towards the door, hastily opening it. "Nezu too!" You look with starry eyes at the fluffy creature before hugging him tightly. Hawks pat your head. "I missed you, Baby Bird." Hawks said. You looked up at him as you slowly released Nezu from your hug. "I missed you too." You smiled. "Um..." You pulled on his jacket, beckoning him to come down to your height. Hawks crouched down. "Sowwy about Shoto." You whispered, breathing into his face. Hawks chuckled. "It's okay." He replied. "He has become a bit of a weirdo. But he is still an amazing brother." You whispered. Hawks laughed.

"Why are you guys whispering?" Midnight pursed her lips, playing with her whip as she looked unamused. "What? Are you jealous?" Hawks smirked. "(y/n) is mine." Hawks said jokingly as he put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer next to him.

"Let's not start that now." Vlad tapped his pen on the desk. "Let's get back to work, (y/n)." He glanced over at you.

~

click!
click!
click!
click!
click!
click!

Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu frowned in irritation, but stayed quiet.

click!
click!
click!
click!
click!
click!

"Todoroki-San."

-No reply-

"Todoroki-San."

"What?!"

The whole class stared at the Todoroki now. "...Can you stop clicking your pen?" Tokoyami asked. "Oh. Sorry..." Shoto muttered.

"Are you okay, man?" Kirishima asked when the rest of the class turned back to their work. "Yeah." Shoto replied. "Doesn't look like it..." Sero muttered. He flinched when Shoto made eye contact with him.

Shoto couldn't stop you from going to U.A.. It became an everyday thing which he kinda grew to accept even though he hated it.

"Are you gonna eat lunch alone with (y/n)...?"

Shoto did however slightly change:

"You can of course sit with us, Todoroki-San and
(y/n)-Chan!" (Shoto made sure to keep distance between you and the person next to you).

1 year later:

"Shoto! Hurry!" You stood in the doorway. Midoriya was waiting for both of you in the doorway since you had insisted on walking with Midoriya as he had become a very close friend of yours.

"Let's go." Shoto glanced at both of you as he grabbed his bag.

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter didn't feel rushed.

Shoto might have become a bit less of a Yandere, but that won't last long...because

ṵ̴̡̫͉̰̲͕̳̼̭̯̜̝͋̇̿̑͐͌̅̚͝͝ǝ̴̢̟̪̩̳̘̘̬͎̙͉̙͈̭̙͙̩̯̼̭̻̺͙̦̘̔̈̏̎͒̂͒̊̽̽̐̈́͌̑̃̄̇͐̐̏͋̑̚̚͝ͅd̴̨̡̢̛͖͉̙͎̘̖͍̭̜͕̠͔̥͔͖̞͈̼͔̗͎̮̝̖͗̊̐̀͐́̂͆̌́͂́̓̽̍̓̎͋̂̀͘̕͘͜͜ͅd̸̡̟͓͕̳̝̭̹̩̮̝̙͛̽̽̀̍̈́̄͊̔͋̈̇͆͘ɐ̴̨̱͓͈̦̠̭̥̗̭͎̖̻͚͓̟̺̘͙̦̫̝̪̈́̈͑͆̈̊͌̓͜ɥ̸̨̧̺̬̠̗͇̭̯͕̒̌̑̽̊̓̾̽̒́̄̐́̐̐̒͊͐̔̇̆́̓̕͠͝ ̵̢̨̢̡̭̞͎͚̯͍̮̭̞͖̜̳̺͔͓̭̰̬̦͍̝̟̐̃̍̌̈́͒ɐ̴̻̞͓̲͈̺̄̈́̂͊̊̽̓̈́u̷̮̭̗̥͆̉̉̈́̔̑͒̀͋̃̽͆̊̅͗̕̚ừ̶̡̛̠̹̘͕̝̬̲̬͚̹̤͈̞̺̻̻̖̣͈̳̪̈͌̈̊̓̆̒́̋̿͐͌͌̅̋̾͌̍̀̈͂̍̓̕͘ͅͅo̴̺͓̱̥̮͇͋̋̍̐͌̎̔͌̌̃̆͆̏̐͛̎̀̑̌̔ɓ̴̡̡̢̼̣̬̰̪̣̦̰͙̃̏̓ ̶̨̧̡̛̥̦͔̞͇̙̥͖͖̠̥͙̇͆̂̿̄̐̋̍͐̆̏͠ŝ̶̡̧̛̰̮̼̦͖̞̘̤̳͉̼̺̫͆̐͌̈́̎̓͆̀͋̄̏̀̈̒͒͆́̏̂͊́̔̌̍̾̕͜͠ͅͅı̵̧̛̛̣͕̼̙̠̤̮̜̫̯̹̼͇̾́̔͊̓̂̂̅̅͛́̽̽̆̿̆͑͆̀̔͑͛̈́̕͘̚̚͜͝ ̵͓̪̮̓̽͌͛͆͆͋̋̀̊͛͒̀͋͒̊̈́̽́͊̍̉̿͑̈́̕͝͠͝ͅp̷̢̧̧̡͇̠̜͙͈͉̙̠̬̬͓̙͉̤̩̬̪̯͚͉̬͙͍̮̀̎͘ͅɐ̶̨̡̯̦̤̖̒̍͐̒͋̍̅̑͗̓͘q̸̳̗̥̝̠̝͙̝̥̑̈̎̀͂̋̈͋̐̉̏͂̍̌͂̽͒̐̆̆̽̋̚̚͜͝ ̵̢͓͔̯͍̗̹̖̭͔̱̺̭̹͙̳͍̳̈́͐͌͛͌̏́͋̈̃̂̀͜͠͝ɓ̸̡̧̛̛̟̫̦̫͉̘͎͉̬̱̖̝̋̑͌̓͆̇́̔̾̑̓̐̈͋̓̂̍͘̚͜͝͝͠ͅư̶͖̻͗͊͂̔͑ı̸̛͎̗̺͎͓̗̂͆̈̕ɥ̸̧͓̥͔͎̰͍͙͇̤̳̻͔͎̜͚̺̤̼̾̅̎̀́̎̐̓͑̿͌͌̅͜ʇ̵̮͉̝̐̄̒͑̈́̃ǝ̷̨̡̛̰̜̮̰̻͍̮͙͍̭̞̗̼̬̳̲̙̐̉̈́̄̔́̂́͑̇̀̀͂̈́̈͐̑̑̓̃͘ɯ̵̢̛͓͍̦̮̝̗̺͉̅̍͋̌̀̾̆͊̐̌̐̿̃̚͘͜o̵̗̤̖͕͖̤̠̹̪͕̣̫̮̣̻̗̹͕͙̍̽̈́͗́͗͌̏̏̐͌̑͗͑͋̿̾̀̕̚͝s̸̡̨̡̪̖̙̰̺͚͔̳̟̯̳̮̙̙̗͍̞̖͖̆̄͆͐͌̔̈́̃̆̍͊̆͒͜͜͝͠

ṵ̴̡̫͉̰̲͕̳̼̭̯̜̝͋̇̿̑͐͌̅̚͝͝ǝ̴̢̟̪̩̳̘̘̬͎̙͉̙͈̭̙͙̩̯̼̭̻̺͙̦̘̔̈̏̎͒̂͒̊̽̽̐̈́͌̑̃̄̇͐̐̏͋̑̚̚͝ͅd̴̨̡̢̛͖͉̙͎̘̖͍̭̜͕̠͔̥͔͖̞͈̼͔̗͎̮̝̖͗̊̐̀͐́̂͆̌́͂́̓̽̍̓̎͋̂̀͘̕͘͜͜ͅd̸̡̟͓͕̳̝̭̹̩̮̝̙͛̽̽̀̍̈́̄͊̔͋̈̇͆͘ɐ̴̨̱͓͈̦̠̭̥̗̭͎̖̻͚͓̟̺̘͙̦̫̝̪̈́̈͑͆̈̊͌̓͜ɥ̸̨̧̺̬̠̗͇̭̯͕̒̌̑̽̊̓̾̽̒́̄̐́̐̐̒͊͐̔̇̆́̓̕͠͝ ̵̢̨̭̞͎̐̃̍̌̈́͒...