Chapter 17

The next day the weather was beautiful, so you and Shoto decided to go to the amusement park you two were talking about the other day

The next day the weather was beautiful, so you and Shoto decided to go to the amusement park you two were talking about the other day. Shoto reassured himself everything will be fine as long as he is with you.

Shoto smiled slightly as you were pulling on his hand—holding his hand tightly while walking before him.

"Hurry! You're slow!" You pouted as you turned around, glancing at Shoto. "You're cute." Shoto said. You muttered a little 'Thank you' and quickly turned around.

"Woahhh! This place is huge!" You looked in awe around when you finally arrived there. "Mhm. Stay close with me. Don't get lost—" Shoto wasn't able to finish his sentence when he already had to look around for you.

Before Shoto could yell your name—he saw you petting a stray cat nearby and heard you talking to the cat in an extra cute and childish voice.

"Hey!" You whined when Shoto lifted you up. "Don't run away." Shoto said slightly sternly. "I couldn't ignore this cutie!" You pointed at the cat. Shoto gently petted the cat. Shoto smiled a little when the cat purred.

(EDIT: Shoto will NOT kill nor hurt the cat! Shoto loves animals a lot in this book. (He probably loves animals in the manga/anime too since I saw original arts of him with cats. We didn't see him interact with an animal in the manga/anime, though. But maybe we will see some cute moments of him with animals in the future). I'm making this edit to let you know he won't harm the cat. I love animals A LOT, so I wouldn't write about something like that.)

You and Shoto soon left the cat alone and went into several attractions. Shoto was holding your hand all the time, except in the ferris wheel.

(I'm now remembering the ferris wheel scene from 'Zankyou No Terror'/ 'Terror In Resonance'. It's an amazing anime! Give it a chance or atleast watch the trailer, if you want to.)

"Come here, kids! Come to the magic tent! Enjoy an extraordinary magic show!" You heard a male say. He looked like a 'wizard'. You couldn't see his face, since he was wearing a mouth mask and his hat was covering the rest of his face—except a bit of his brown eyes. He's wearing a big black coat and a black hat. His clothes are covering his real features.

"Sho! Hurry! I wanna see m~agic~!" You shouted and sang. Shoto gave the man a suspicious look, but nonetheless followed you closer to the tent while still having a good grip on your hand.

"Nu-uh, young man! Guardians aren't allowed the enter. The place will be too crowded! Only small kids like this young lady with you—is allowed." 'Wizard' said. Shoto gave him a little glare. He opened his mouth to protest, but he saw other kids entering the tent and their parents happily waiting right infront the tent. "Don't worry! You can wait right here, see?" 'Wizard' reassured your Yandere brother. Shoto 'tsk'ed. "Fine, but... If anything happens to her—." Shoto gave 'Wizard' a threatening look before patting your head lovingly. You smiled at him and happily joined the other kids who were seated in the tent.

Your eyes would lit up every time 'Wizard' did a trick. There's a brown haired woman standing next to him, helping him once here and there. Their eyes are mostly on you, but no one took notice of it—not even innocent little you- who's mesmerized by the strange male's performances. You clapped your hands together with the other kids when 'Wizard' was finished.

You quickly raised your hand. "Yes, young lady? Got a question?" 'Wizard' asked politely. "Mhm! What's your name? And the lady's name?" You asked with a smile. Before 'Wizard' could reply—a child screamed: "Fire!"

The scent of smoke hit your nose. Kids panicked and stood up. Fear took over you when the room felt hotter and you literally saw fire. You used your quirk—breathing out cold air, but it didn't work.

"This way! Come with me!" Your arm was grabbed by the brown haired woman. You whimpered slightly—following her. "B-But...m-my brother!" You whined. "I'll bring you to him! We need to get out of here!" The brown haired woman shouted back. You nodded.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Shoto yell in the distance, but you couldn't see him. "Sho—! Mhmmmm!" Your mouth was covered from behind and something hit your head.