Yandere Hawks (Special Chapter)

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book. So, this doesn't mean Hawks is/will be a Yandere in the main story of this book. BUT I'm also not saying he won't be a Yandere in the main story. ;3 (I have planned/ideas for the ending(s).)
If Hawks is/will be a Yandere, he won't 'overshadow' the two main Yanderes who are 'Todoroki Shoto' and 'Todoroki Touya'/'Dabi'.

Hawks is NOT a pedophile. He loves the reader platonically.

"...D-Daddy..."
"Daddy!"
"Sho! Fuyumi!"
"Daddy!"

No matter how much you yelled, no one could hear you. You sobbed, tears were streaming down your face. Oh how you wished you hadn't trusted a certain Winged man. But how could you not trust him? He was your hero. He was someone you looked up to.

The door opened. You looked up, sniffing while wiping your tears away. Your cheeks were red and stained with your tears. You glared at the male infront of you: Takami Keigo. Also known as 'Hawks'. He only sighed at your cute, angry face.

"Don't cry, (y/n)." Hawks closed and locked the door behind himself. A shaky sigh escaped your lips as you felt like you would burst out in tears again. "Sshhh, I thought you were a strong girl." Hawks cooed. You closed your eyes tightly, wishing you would just disappear as you heard him walking towards you.

You felt a chill run down your spin when Hawks' gloved hand made contact with your cheek. He was stroking your cheek lovingly. "I'm sorry." You slowly opened your eyes. Did he just say 'sorry'? You took this as a chance to convince him to let you go. "I-I won't tell Daddy, Shoto, Fuyumi or anyone! So, please bring me back, Keigo! I won't tell them! I won't! I promise I won't! Pinky promise!" You pleaded. Hawks frowned slightly. He eyed you as you held your pinky out to him, waiting for him to interwine it with his.

Hawks grabbed onto your hand, closing your pinky down—forming a fist of your hand. "I can't. (y/n). You will be much safer and happier if you stay with me. Endeavor, Todoroki Shoto and Dabi are only causing you troubles. They keep stealing you from one another. If you stay with me, you will help them too." He said their names as if it's poison. "H-How can I help them?" You asked quietly. "They won't have to fight over you anymore." Hawks smiled slightly. "But now they are sad because I'm gone. I don't want them to be sad!" You replied.

"No. They know you're save." Hawks said. "I-I don't believe you, Keigo." Your lips quivered as you were feeling the urge to cry again.

"How can you not believe me, (y/n)?" Hawks looked slightly hurt by your words. You shook your head: 'No'. "Not a-after...what you did...Not a-after you t-took me away from Fuyumi—..." You couldn't say anything more as your jaws felt like they were glued together.

10 hours ago:

"Daddy! Are you free from work? Can we go to a park?" You asked. "No, (y/n). I have a lot of things to do." Enji replied. You gave him sad puppy eyes. His eyes softened slightly, but he quickly looked away and gently patted your head. "Tomorrow. We will go tomorrow." He replied, still avoiding eye-contact with you. "Okay." You smiled a little.

"You know what...Hawks can go with you since Fuyumi is going to leave to work and Shoto is at school." Enji said. "Ah, yes. Maybe I can go too. I won't be able to stay for long, unfortunately." Fuyumi said. "Yes!!" You cheered.

~

"Hello ladies."

You and Fuyumi turned around. Hawks' wings were fladdering as he was floating in the air, two feets above the ground.

"Keigooo!" You jumped onto him. He chuckled and hugged you. "Fuyumi is coming with us too. She will be leaving earlier, though. Because she has work." You said. Your voice was muffled as you had buried your face in Hawks' jacket. "Yeah, that's fine." Hawks said. Fuyumi and you didn't notice the disappointment in the male's voice...