Chapter 21

"What do you mean?" Dabi asked Shigaraki

"What do you mean?" Dabi asked Shigaraki.  "I want Dabi to come! If he is not coming then I won't either!" You pouted.

~

"I will be waiting for you at home." Fuyumi said softly. She sighed and left.

Shoto stayed silent until he knew for sure his older sister wasn't close by anymore. "Killing is becoming addictive...It really helps me calm down a bit..." He laughed quietly.

He touched his cheeks. "Tears...?" He realized he was crying, wiping his tears away with his bloody hands resulted in even more blood smearing on his face.

Flashback:

"Okaa-San/Mom..." Shoto flinched when he saw Rei was crying. "It's my fault. I couldn't protect her." Shoto whispered and clenched his fists. "Shoto, blaming yourself isn't good. It's not your fault." Natsuo frowned. "N-Natsuo is right..." Rei wiped her tears away. She forced a smile. "I know you'll save her, Shoto." Rei said.

—Flashback end—

~

"Todoroki-San! You are finally back at school!" Midoriya smiled. "Yes. Nice to see you guys again." Shoto said softly.

"You missed two lessons, but don't worry about it!" Iida said.

"Don't say a word about his sister." Kirishima whispered to Bakugou. "Like I care!" Bakugou huffed. "So unmanly, dude." Kirishima pouted. "Shut up, Weird Hair!"

~

Shigaraki stared at Dabi. He then sighed. "Fine." Shigaraki said annoyed. You smiled at Dabi. "I guess I will have lots of stories to tell my family!" You giggled.

"Yeah..." Dabi forced a little smile until Shigaraki glanced at him with a glare.

"Let's go." Shigaraki grabbed your hand—with only four of his fingers of course. Dabi grabbed your other hand, glaring at Shigaraki.

You skipped happily. No one else was in sight the whole time—it was just you, Dabi and Shigaraki. You thought it was weird, but didn't say anything about it You looked around. "Soooo...Where are we going?" You smiled awkwardly. "We're almost there." Shigaraki replied.

After a few more minutes of walking, you all finally arrived. You squeezed Dabi's hand, feeling uncomfortable by the scary-looking and abandoned place.

Shigaraki finally let go of your hand which made Dabi feel better. Shigaraki opened the large door. The sound of the door creaking made you flinch a little. "Relax." Dabi reassured you. You nodded. "I'm not scared!" You shouted—which made Shigaraki flinch this time. He would've yelled back at you and hurt you by now, but he had to keep his nice act.

When Shigaraki switched the light on in the huge room, you looked confused and scared.—Infront of you was an unconscious man tied to a chair. He was gagged and blindfolded. "Damn you, Shigaraki." Dabi said under his breath, finally understanding what Shigaraki was planning.

"Isn't it too early for this?" Dabi commented. "Not at all." Shigaraki grinned. "What do you mean...? Wh-Who's that?" You asked. You glanced at the tied up man.

"A veeeery bad guy~!" Shigaraki responded. In a second you were snatched away from Dabi. Shigaraki pushed you close towards the tied up man, making you stand infront of the man. "He has killed many. What do you think we should do with him?" Shigaraki said. You glanced at Dabi for help. "Shigaraki, this isn't a good idea." Dabi frowned, but Shigaraki of course didn't listen.

"Answer." Shigaraki said annoyed to you. "Ummm, w-we should give him to the police or some heroes..." You said. Your mouth felt dry when you tried to swallow.

"But we are heroes, aren't we?" Shigaraki said with a smile which looked creepy even though he didn't intended to.

Your mouth gaped open, but you didn't know what to say. "What about killing him? Because he has killed soooo many!" Shigaraki said. Your eyes widened slightly in shock. "Why...Why would you say something like that, Shiggy? Heroes aren't supposed to kill anyone." You said with a shaky voice. Dabi hesitated whether to interfere or not. He of course wanted to help you.

"Heroes do kill people." Shigaraki said. You shook your head: 'No'. "Oh, what about Hawks? Remember the villains' attack at the Hero Festival? Hawks killed some of the villains while he was saving you, right? He killed them merciless with no hesitation whatsoever." Shigaraki said.

You remembered the moment. 'Hawks killed them...?'  You thought.

"B-But...Hawks had no choice! It's not his fault!" You argued. "Either way, they are dead now." Shigaraki shrugged. "It's kinda your fault too, isn't it?" Shigaraki said, making you gasp. "Shigaraki." Dabi called. Shigaraki ignored him and stared at you.

"It...It wasn't my fault!" You glared at Shigaraki. "Okay, fine. But back
to this man...You should kill him. That's what his victims' families would want. Isn't that, justice?" Shigaraki said. "I don't want to kill him..." You muttered. You stepped a few steps backwards when the tied up male woke up. He squirmed in the chair, trying to break free and his screams sounded muffled.

"Let him go!" You looked at Shigaraki. "He has killed many people. Do you even listen to what you are saying?" Shigaraki frowned. He grabbed your hand and put it on the tied up man's arm.

"Use your quirk." Shigaraki ordered.