(c/n)'s Interview (Special Chapter)

(The character in the picture and Edit/AMV here above is 'Riddle Rosehearts' from 'Twisted Wonderland'. He is very cute!!!❤️  (๑>◡<๑) The profile picture I have right now is also a picture of Riddle.)

Hiii! YukioSnow here~! I'm the author of this book.

Here is another Interview (Special Chapter), but this time with (c/n)! We will talk with seven year old (c/n) before we get to the sassy one...Hahaha (⌒-⌒; )

"H-Hi..." (c/n) blushed before looking away. Isn't he cute? :3 "Hi (c/n). It's so nice to see you after...ehm...you didn't appear in the main story again." Should I tell him what exactly happened...?

"I was barely there!" (c/n) pouted angrily. "What happened anyway?" He asked. I tensed up. I couldn't hide behind the papers in my hands. "Well, do you really want to know?" I asked hesitantly. (c/n) nodded, his eyes glimmered with curiousity. "You died. Killed. Dead." Yeah, sorry, how else was I supposed to tell him, huh? (._.)

"...Oh...I see..." (c/n) said quietly. "Awwh, don't be sad!" I patted his head. ( T_T)\(^-^ ) "Yeah, alright..." (c/n) clutched the fabric of his pants in his hands, looking a little disappointed. "How did I die?" He asked. Oh man, really now?! "T-That doesn't matter, right?!"

"I have the right to know!" (c/n) clenched his fists. "Ummm..." My eyes unconsciously glanced at the book on the table. Chapter 9...Unfortunately (c/n) followed my gaze and tried to reach the book. "No, no, no, sweetie. Don't do that! You will regret it!" Great, now we are pulling the book from each other. "Let go, (c/n)." o(`ω' )o "No!" (c/n) insisted, clenching his teeth. "You will rip my precious book! Let go, (c/n)!" !(◎_◎;)

"What's going on here?"

Both I and (c/n) immediately looked at the door. "Shoto..." I muttered. He isn't supposed to be here, in the same room as (c/n)! Shoto's eyes landed on (c/n). Shoto glared at the innocent child. "I thought I got rid of you..." Shoto growled. "Ah, yes, that was in the main story..." I sweatdropped. (c/n) unconsciously let go of the book. "Wait, you killed me?" (c/n) asked. Shit, sorry guys, we will be right back. I have to save (c/n) before he gets killed...again.

~

Okay, I'm back with seven year old (c/n)! :3

"(c/n), some of the readers have questions for you. One of them is already answered as someone wanted to know if you knew you...uhm...died in the main story..." I said. (c/n) nodded slightly. "Question number one!—How did you fell in love with the reader?! Well, if you're in love with the reader." I glanced at the younger boy. "Well..." He cleared his throat and averted his eyes from mine.

"She was kinda stalking me and throwing snowballs at me..." (c/n) started. "She wanted to befriend everyone and was pretty loud and cheery. I wondered how someone could possibly be this optimistic. But then I saw she also had a burden on her shoulder which she hadn't even noticed. She was being possessed over by her brother, but she didn't notice. Her father wasn't giving her enough fatherly love, but she didn't blame him. She was blind to the bad in this world and only looked at the good things. I started admiring her for that. And that—uhm—admiration soon turned into something else since she is also very cute and pretty." (c/n) said. "He is so cute, right? Readers?" I pinched his cheek. He awkwardly looked away.

"You all will find out more about (c/n)'s past, family and first encounter with the reader in an other Special Chapter." I said. "Who said I gave you permission—?" ٩(๑'^'๑)۶ (c/n) frowned, feeling slightly embarrassed as his cheeks reddened. I only laughed in response.

"Question number two—! What would you do if the reader became a villain?" I asked. I looked curiously at him. "I would smack some sense into her. Someone would've probably manipulated her little brain to make her become a villain." (c/n) huffed. "Right..." I chuckled in response. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

"Question three. (c/n), if time rewinded. What would you do differently?" I asked. (c/n) seemed in thoughts. He frowned slightly as he was thinking. "I would...I wouldn't ignore the possessive behaviour of Todoroki Shoto and Endeavor's lack of affection towards (y/n). I would've standed up for her." He said. "And if you had the chance to become back alive in the main story of this book, would you take it?" I asked. "Yes. I would make Todoroki Shoto pay for what he has done." (c/n) clenched his fists. "I may be weaker and younger than him, but that doesn't mean I don't stand a chance in defeating him." (c/n) added.

"Hmmm...Next question...What do you think of Endeavor?" I asked. "Endeavor...So far I know he wasn't a good father. He is becoming a better person, right?" (c/n) said. "Yeah, he is becoming a better person." I nodded slowly. "Well, I will give him a lesson or two on parenting." (c/n) grinned proudly while crossing his arms over his chest. "Oohhh~! Daddy material, aren't ya?" I patted his head. "I-I don't want children." He puffed his rosy red cheeks while looking away. "Me too, (c/n). I don't want children either." I replied while nodding. "But what about the readers?" I glanced at you all. "Do you guys want to get kids?" I asked.

"They will answer that question in the comments." I said. "Yeah...—Oh, I need to leave. Bye Author! Bye readers!" (c/n) stood up. "We will see you soon again, (c/n)!" I smiled at him.

~

Here is...13 year old sassy (c/n)! (≧∇≦)

"Hi, (c/n)." I smiled at him. "Hey." He replied. He looked around. "Where is Todoroki Shoto?" He asked. "He is not invited to this interview." I replied. "Why?" I added. (⌒-⌒; ) "To kill him of course!" (c/n) stood up. I almost dropped my papers. "And then...then (y/n) is all mine." He grinned. "You...uh...Don't you realize there are many readers, not just one? And if I read my own story then I'm (y/n) too...sooo....You can't have '(y/n)'." I said. (c/n) stayed silent for a few seconds. "Oh, shut up!" He scowled. He sat down again and put his feet on the table. I gave him a disapproved look.

"Your answers remain the same, don't they?" I asked. "Oh, that interview with seven year old me...
Yeah." (c/n) said. "Okay, well then...I will hold an interview with you an other time, after the readers learn more about your past." I said. "You keep bringing up my past, huh?" (c/n) frowned. "They will understand you better when they get to know more about you!" I smiled at him.

"Okay, next time I'm going to hold an interview with Hawks and Endeavor! If you got questions for them, comment your questions here!" I said. (^∇^)
"Thank you all for—"

"Wait a sec." (c/n) cut me off. "Mhm? What?" I gave him a puzzled look. "W-Well, I just wanted to tell them something..." He blushed a little. "Aww, how cute~. Go ahead." I gave him an encouraging smile. "Ahem...Listen, you all...Don't you e-ever..." (c/n) stopped talking as he swallowed.

"Don't forgot about me...I-I don't want to be forgotten..." (c/n) muttered. He bit his lip a little as he turned away, trying to hold himself back from crying. "W-Well, I will leave now..." He mumbled and walked away.

"Poor boy...It looked like he was on the verge of cry—" I cut myself off and flinched when I heard loud sobs from the room next door. "Y-Yeah, he is crying...very loudly." (๑•ૅㅁ•๑)  "Well, I gotta leave! I have to comfort that sweet little tough-acting cry baby!" ♡ 

Thank you for reading!
—YukioSnow