Chapter 18

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)?!" Shoto's voice echoed through the park

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)?!" Shoto's voice echoed through the park. "Where are you?!
(Y/N)!" Shoto looked bewildered around in the burning tent.

~ (Meaning: Switching locations and or a little time skip, but it's still the same day)

You heard a giggle before you blacked out.

The brown haired woman turned to mud and a certain crazy girl appeared instead—'Toga'.

"You're so cute!" She squeled as she took a closer look at your unconscious body.

"Let's hurry." 'Wizard' said. "Mr Compress! We really did a good job, didn't we?" Toga grinned. 'Wizard—Compress nodded in response.

"Spinner and Magne are waiting for us in a car. We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Compress said.

~

Shoto cursed under his breath, searching his pockets—looking for his phone. He screamed frustrated when he noticed he left it—probably in the ferris wheel. He couldn't use the tracker in your bracelet. He had an app in his phone which could track you—due the tracker in your bracelet. He hasn't memorized the code, so he won't be able to find you unless he finds his phone.

~

Dabi/Touya hovered over your unconscious body. You were brought into the bar—hideout of The League Of Villains. Shigaraki was drinking something, glancing once in awhile at you.

Dabi decided to ignore the fact Toga had hit you—to make you go unconscious—since he was happy he finally got you. Dabi grabbed your wrist. He removed the bracelet and smashed it in pieces in his hand. His hand started bleeding a little at which he hissed. "Dammit." He muttered.

"Why did you do that?! It was beautiful!" Toga pouted. "There was obvious a tracker in it, dumbass. Shigaraki glanced interested at the broken bracelet on the ground—and indeed, there were things in it which normal bracelets wouldn't have. 'Damn you, sly Shoto.'  Dabi thought.

~

Searching the amusement park for hours...Shoto atleast got his phone back, but he nearly smashed it against the wall, burned it and froze it when he found out the tracker didn't work.

Shoto got home. "Shoto! Where were you guys—? Huh? Where is...(y/n)?" Fuyumi said. Shoto didn't respond and averted his eyes from hers. He felt like he would burst out into tears and rage if he would even utter a word.

"Answer!" Fuyumi shook him by his shoulders. "S-She got k-kidnapped..." Shoto breathed out.

~

"Todoroki (y/n), daughter of Endeavour got kidnapped. Heroes and the police are searching for her. The fire that started in the tent at (park's name) seemed a decoy made by the kidnappers."

Dabi switched the TV off. He tensed up when he felt you moving. You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"Shoto?" You called. You slowly turned around and your eyes met Dabi's.

"D-Dabi...? U-Umm, wh-where am I? Where's Sho? I was...—The park..." You muttered confused.

Before Dabi could reply, an other masculine voice beat him to it.

"You're safe here."

Both you and Dabi turned around. Shigaraki Tomura. You thought he looked creepy, but once again told yourself that you shouldn't judge someone by their looks. It may be due his quirk, like Dabi—who you first thought looked creepy too.

"Who are you?" You asked politely. "We saved you from villains. They tried to kidnap you. I'm 'Shigaraki Tomura'." Shigaraki replied.

"Villains attacked...?"

"Yes." Dabi replied to you. "Thank you for saving me! Dabi! Shiggy!" You smiled. Shigaraki flinched at the nickname, but decided to stay quiet.

"So, when are you going to bring me back to my family?" You asked with a smile.

"We can't."