My Magic 'Friend' (Special Chapter) Part 1

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book

Changes:
1- Shoto is NOT Yandere for the reader.
2- The reader is not homeschooled
3- (c/n) doesn't exist.
4- The reader is kinda sassy

The reader is still 6 years old.

Information about (f/n):
(f/n) = Your (female) friend's name
Her quirk: She can turn her feet into iron. Her toes become sharp in iron form.
_

"(y/n)! Stay in the backyard!" Shoto shouted after you as you ran outside to play with your bestfriend (f/n). "Okay!" You shouted back.

"You're good at everything, (y/n)." (f/n) giggled as you two were playing soccer. You grinned proudly. "Thank you~! You're better at volleyball than me, though." You replied. "Ah, that's not true!" (f/n) said. Before you could protest, you two heard a familair melody.

Both of you look at each other: "Ice cream!"

You quickly checked your pants'/dress' pockets. "Yes, I got money!" You beamed. You grabbed her hand and dragged her along to the icecream car. As you almost arrived, the car started driving away. "Nooo! Wait!" You shouted.

"Awww...Let's go back. We can get ice cream from the store—" (f/n) suggested. "No!" You cut her off. "No, no, no, no..." You took a deep breath in and ran off. "Wait!" (f/n) squeled.

"H-He must've gone into t-this street..." You panted while running. "Stupid man!" You huffed to yourself.
Your legs hurt. "Wait!" You shouted when you saw the car in sight. "WAIT!" You roared harder.

The car slowly stopped. "Oh my, are you okay?" You heard the man say. You looked up. Your eyes met his golden ones. He has brown wavy hair and golden colored sharp eyes. "No, I'm not." You pouted angrily. "Aren't you supposed to wait atleast 5 minutes for people, Mister? How are they supposed to walk downstairs, grab money and walk to your car when you leave in only seconds!" You said sassily, pointing at him with your index finger despite being almost out breath.

You heard the man chuckle. "I'm very sorry, little girl." He bowed a little. "My name is '(y/n)'." You said. You didn't want him to call you 'little girl'.

~

"(y/n)! I told you to stay in the backyard!" Shoto scolded you slightly when you came back to him and (f/n), holding three ice creams. You were enjoying your own ice cream while giving (f/n) and Shoto their own. "Sorry." You giggled. Shoto eyes softened. "Don't do that again." Shoto said. "I tried to stop her!" (f/n) said.

~

You and (f/n) sat in your room after both of you had finished your ice creams. "Hey (f/n)." You spoke up. She looked up at you. "The ice cream seller was pretty cool." You smiled. (f/n) gave you a puzzled look as she tilted her head in confusion. "He.Is.A.Magician!" You whisper-shouted each word. (f/n) eyes glimmered in curiosity as she gasped.

"You know that one cafe here close by? (cafe name)?" You asked. "Never heard of it before..."
(f/n) said awkwardly. "Yeah, me too." You laughed. "He said he often goes there to show people his magic tricks." You said excited. "Cool~."

"Yes, wanna go there sometime?" You asked.

Next Day:

"We're free from school earlier..." (f/n) mumbled. A smile appeared on her face as she quickly packed her stuff and prepared to leave. "(f/n)." You put your hand on her shoulder. She stopped and looked up at you. "...Shall we go to that cafe?" You grinned. (f/n) gasped. "...Shouldn't we take your brother with us? Or an adult..." (f/n) said nervously. "Nah! There is no need for that, (f/n)! They won't let us and won't come with us." You responded. "Because that 'Magician' might be a weirdo. It's dangerous. We shouldn't go at all!" (f/n) said sternly.

"You're no fun! You're such a mom!" You pouted, folding your arms over your chest. "W-Well...You are doing dangerous things! Hmpff!" (f/n) turned away from you. "Fine then! I will go by myself! Don't stop me!" You shouted as you stomped away.

~

"...Hmmm...Where is it...?" You whined to yourself. You sighed and sat down on the sideway.

Meanwhile:

"Have you seen a (hair color) girl walking around here?" (f/n) asked a passerby. "Umm...Can you be more specific?" The guy laughed awkwardly. "She is about this tall." (f/n) demonstrated it, holding her hand a little lower than the top of her head since you are a bit shorter than her. "She is also reckless and an idiot. If you have seen her, you probably saw her running and looking around like an idiot." (f/n) said with an annoyed tone of voice. The guy sweatdropped as (f/n) looked at him dead in the eye, looking pissed off about what happened earlier between you and her.

"I don't think I have seen her, sorry..." The guy slowly walked away.

"I have seen her."

(f/n) spun around to look at the owner of the voice. A black haired guy with purple, painful-looking patches over his skin. (f/n) frowned. "Where is she then?" She asked him. She didn't believe him. "Hmm...She went with a weird looking guy who called himself a 'magician'." The guy replied casually. (f/n) looked more convinced. She was worried about you as she fiddled nervously with one of the strings of her hoodie. "Should I take you to her? I think I know where they went. To a cafe nearby or something. I have seen him before there." The guy suggested. (f/n) looked suspiciously at him.

"Can't you just give me the directions? I'm not comfortable with strangers..." (f/n) said bravely. "My name is 'Dabi'. I'm not a stranger anymore, aren't I?" The guy responded. "Yes, you are." (f/n) sighed. Dabi sighed. "I'm actually very bad at giving directions." Dabi smirked. (f/n) bit the inside of her cheek as she debated herself in her head.

"What color hair did she have?" (f/n) asked. "(hair color)?" Dabi replied. 'Correct...' (f/n) sighed. "Can't you bring her to me?" She asked. "Look, brat. I don't have that much time. I think I will just leave." Dabi turned around to leave. "No! Wait! I will follow you." (f/n) gave in. "Okay. Follow me." Dabi shoved his hands in his pockets. (f/n) started following, keeping some distance between him and herself.

~

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

You looked up. "Ah! I was just looking for you!" You beamed, looking into the familiar pair of golden eyes. He smiled. "I can't find the cafe you were talking about. The people here say they don't know!" You complained. "Oh, well. It doesn't have many visitors and most people don't know it exists, so that makes sense..." The magician muttered. "Well, can you show me the way? Or can you show me some magic tricks here?" Your eyes glimmered as stars, staring into his. He chuckled slightly. "Well, follow me~!"

~

"What's her quirk~?" Toga sang as she pinched (f/n)'s cheek. The younger girl looked in disgust at her, tied up in a chair. "We have no information about her except her name and the fact she is a close friend of (y/n). Her quirk might be useful and we might need her to make (y/n) stay with us without being a bother, that's why Shigaraki Tomura asked Dabi to bring her here." Kurogiri replied calmly.

"(y/n) is not that dumb. She won't believe you guys are heroes." (f/n) huffed. "She is." Dabi snickered. (f/n) sighed in defeat. 'She really is.'
"Where is (y/n)?" She asked. "(y/n) will be here soon~!" Toga replied while giggling.