Chapter 1

(y/n)= your name
Age: 6 years

(EDIT : Shoto and Dabi/Touya love the reader platonically. There is NO incest nor pedophilia in this book.)

(EDIT, 15 May 2021: Is this your first time reading this book or not? Comment what day and time it is as you're reading this. Thanks for reading, by the way!)

"Ssshh, I'm here now..." Shoto shushed you and was hugging you. You sniffed and cried in his chest. Enji, your father, was training you of course too hard.

"Daddy said I'm a failure..." You said and sobbed. "Don't call him 'daddy'. You're not a failure. You are perfect and strong. I love you very much, Fuyumi loves you too, Natsuo too, mom too." Shoto said. "And Touya?" You asked. Shoto tensed a little up, but then smiled at you.

"Yes, Touya loves you too." He replied. "When is Touya coming back?" You asked. You fiddled with your fingers. "I never saw him...And da-...he threw his pictures away...so I haven't seen Touya, but I wanna meet him." You said and looked at Shoto with a determined look.

"Okay, you'll meet him." Shoto said to make you stop talking about Touya. Shoto doesn't hate Touya, but he has mixed feelings about the fact that Touya left.

"Really?!" You asked happily. Shoto nodded and wiped your tears away. "When?!" You asked. "I don't know, but you will." Shoto said.

Shoto was lying...to silence you, but he doesn't know that he's right.

"Sho?" You asked. Shoto hummed in response, letting you know he's listening. "Can we visit mommy?" You asked. "Okay, an other time." Shoto responded. "Sho?" You called again. "Yes?" He responded. "Can we search for Touya?" You asked. "Oh...No, we won't be able to find him." Shoto replied.

"The world isn't that big, right?" You asked and pouted. Shoto smiled a little at you. "It is..."