Chapter 22

Before we start with the chapter, I would like to introduce my new book to those who haven't read it yet

Before we start with the chapter, I would like to introduce my new book to those who haven't read it yet. It's a 'Yandere Shoto X Child Sister Reader X Yandere Dabi/Touya', (Title: 'Caged Bird') so I thought you guys would like that book too if you like this one.

Here is the link: https://my.w.tt/0RY7rGBtC8

My books are sorted in my reading lists, that way you can find easily what you want to read.

I will also put the first chapter of the book at the end of this chapter. If you are interested, add the book to your reading lists/library and vote (if you want)!
...

"I miss (y/n)-Chan." Toga pouted.

Kurogiri was cleaning the tables in the bar. He looked up. "They will come back soon." He replied. "Can't you bring us to them?" Toga whined. "Shigaraki didn't say we aren't allowed to, did he?!" Twice grinned. "...That's true. I guess we can take a look from a distant..." Kurogiri said. He himself was also curious about what exactly Shigaraki had planned for you.

~

"Use your quirk." Shigaraki repeated. Dabi lit his hand on fire. "Shigaraki—"
He growled.

"You better don't."

Dabi's arm was grabbed. He glanced at his side and saw Kurogiri. "W-...What are you doing here?" Dabi narrowed his eyes at Kurogiri, making his fire disappear. Kurogiri let go of him.

"Shigaraki Tomura. I wanted to check on you. Is everything alright?" Kurogiri asked as he came closer to you and Shigaraki. "Yes. Take this brat." Shigaraki said annoyed, pushing you a bit forward towards Kurogiri. You stumbled, but kept your balance.

~

You hugged your knees, sitting with Dabi in the League's hideout/bar. The two of you are alone. Dabi's mouth gaped open, but he didn't know what to say to make you feel better. He stayed silent.

"Shiggy is a bad guy, huh...?" You muttered while frowning. Dabi tensed up. 'What do I do?' He thought. "Is he?" You glanced at Dabi. "Eh..." Dabi looked away. You sighed. "You don't know?! He's your friend!" You puffed your cheeks. Dabi glanced from the corner of his eyes at you. 'She's so cute...I can't believe I'm finally together  with her—' Dabi snapped out of his thoughts by your voice: "NOOOO!"

"What's wrong?!" Dabi asked concerned. "My bracelet is gone!" You whined. "Bracelet?—Oh..." Dabi remembered the bracelet he had smashed in pieces. 'She didn't notice up until now...?' Dabi thought. "It's gone!" You whined, almost crying.

"(y~/n)-Chan~" Toga sang your name. You looked up and saw Toga walking into the room. "Don't be sad! We will send Kurogiri to buy a lot of new clothes and bracelets for you! Do you want necklaces and earrings too?" Toga said excited while smiling—showing her fangs. A smile appeared on your face as you nodded eagerly.