Chapter 6

Time skip, same day:

Shoto was training. He punched the punching bag. He then burned it to ashes.- He was mad. There was someone who was trying to steal 'his' 'possession', says Shoto.

"Sho?"

Shoto tensed up as he heard your voice. He turned around and saw you standing by the door. Sweat dripped down Shoto's chin and he ran his hand through his hair -that has gotten messy during his training-, pulling it back. "Yes?" He replied. "Daddy told me to train with you...He said he's busy." You said and fiddled with your fingers. Shoto's eyes softened.

"Come here." Shoto said. He crouched down and opened his arms for a hug. "No. You are sweaty." You giggled. Shoto glared. "S-Sho...?" You squeked out as you saw the unpleased look on his face. He quickly fixed his gaze and looked calm as usual. You quickly gave him a hug. He smiled. 'Scary...' You thought, but then quickly shook those thoughts off. 'No. Sho isn't scary.' You thought.

Meanwhile by Dabi:

Dabi sighed and tapped his fingers on the table in the bar. Shigaraki frowned. "A little brat...?" Shigaraki huffed. 'Don't call her a brat, you bastard.' Dabi angrily thought. He looked up and sighed. "If you let me take her...I'll make sure to train her. She will hate heroes and fight with us against them." Dabi said, trying to convince Shigaraki.

"Are you nuts...?" Shigaraki said and scratched his throat in frustration as he couldn't make a good desicion. "That little brat is the daughter of the number one-" Shigaraki got cut off by Dabi. "Are you scared?" Dabi asked and raised his eyebrow. "Of course not!" Shigaraki growled. "Please calm down, both of you." Kurogiri said while cleaning the tables.

"I will do everything, the whole job. You don't have to worry about her causing trouble. She won't." Dabi said. Shigaraki looked suspicious at him. "Why do you want to kidnap her so badly?" Shigaraki asked. "...She is usefull." Dabi lied casually. "And since when did you take interest in recruiting more members~? So far I know, you burned the thugs immediately when you was annoyed by them and didn't search for other people." Toga giggled and looked at Dabi.

"Stay out of this." Dabi glared at Toga. "Why?! I'm a member of the league too! I can say whatever I want, right Tomura-Chan?" Toga said. Her eyes trailed to Shigaraki who ignored her and continued looking at Dabi with mixed emotions: curiousity, suspection, slight anger and annoyance.

"Shigaraki Tomura. Have you forgotten that I have my own reasons for joining? We are all on the same page: destroy the superhuman society where scum like Endeavor gets praised and called 'hero'. Am I right? The child I'm talking about can bring us closer to our goal." Dabi tried to talk his way out of it with a smug look.

"Alright then..." Shigaraki replied after a few seconds. "I trust you. Don't disappoint me." Shigaraki said and stood up, leaving the room.

Dabi walked out the hideout. He sighed as he saw a family walking together and laughing. He looked in disgust at them for a second and then walked away.

Flashback:

"Mom? Can I hold her?" Touya/Dabi asked as he saw the little baby- you- in Rei's arms. "Okay, hun. Don't drop her, okay?" Rei said. Touya's eyes lit up.

"Here." Rei said. Touya put the doll away with which he was practicing to hold you properly. Shoto curiously looked at Touya who looked a bit nervous, but gently and skillfully took you from Rei. "Awwhh...Hi." Touya cooed. You opened your eyes slightly. Touya blushed as his heart fluttered by your cuteness. He swallowed and looked closer at you. He leaned in and kissed your forehead. "We are soon going to give her a name." Rei said. Touya looked at her with a smile and then glanced back at you.

"I will always love you." Touya said to you. Rei smiled. Touya leaned closer to your ear. "I'm gonna leave, but I'll come back for you." He whispered so that only you could hear him.

"Are you sharing secrets with her?" Rei joked. "Maybe." Touya grinned.

Flashback end.

The day after, he had left the house. "Should I...?" Dabi muttered to himself. He was hesitating whether to go and stalk you- what he calls 'watching over you'- or not.

Dabi couldn't hold himself back and went to the house. He sighed and watched you and Shoto training. 'Oh, that bastard isn't training her now. I'm glad...' Dabi thought.

"Use your other quirk." Shoto said. "Are you sure...?" You asked. Shoto nodded. You activated your quirk and put your hand on Shoto's. Shoto shivered. "Good. Go on." He whispered. You hesitated, but did as he told you. Shoto's skin became paler and a little blue because of the cold as he gasped, a huge amount of smoky and cold air escaping his lips. He activated his fire as he felt sick and fell on his knees. You immediately stopped your quirk. "S-Sho...?" You asked, feeling guilty.

Shoto smiled a little and slowly stood up, using his fire to warm himself up again. "I'm alright now. You didn't go all out, huh?" Shoto said. "But I don't want to hurt you!" You said and frowned. "It's alright. It's normal to get a little hurt during trainings. And you see, I'm fine now." Shoto said. You smiled at him. "You can control your quirk better now." Shoto said.

"Yes." You grinned a little. ' 'Toxic Oxygen'...It must be that quirk...' Dabi thought.

"So this is where you are hanging out...?"

Dabi flinched as his eyes widened slightly. He 'tsk'ed and turned around. "What are you doing here, Toga?" Dabi whispered angrily. "I just wanted to see the child you were talking about~." Toga sang.

Toga looked at you and Shoto. "The guy has noticed someone is watching. You should watch out. I bet he is being more cautious from now on." Toga said and played with a lock of her hair. "The girl is cute." Toga giggled as her eyes trailed from Shoto to you.

"Let's go back." Dabi said, not wanting anyone else of the league to see you. "Ok!" Toga grinned and walked away. Dabi looked at you for a second before following Toga.

'Toxic Oxygen':

-Turning oxygen inside a person's body in very cold air and poison, killing or making that person seriously sick.

-You need to touch that person while using your quirk till the person gets body cramps, that's about 5-10 seconds.

-If the person gets away before body cramps, he/she is safe.

-You can't stop your quirk when the person gets body cramps.

-It only works on humans.