Chapter 31

Sorry for the late/delayed update!!!!

"Dabi looks sad and angry." Twice said, peeking from behind the door to glance at said male. "Of course he is. He somehow loved (y/n) very, very much." Toga whispered back. Both of them walked away from the room to leave Dabi alone. "Why did Shigaraki actually give (y/n) back?!" Twice whisper-shouted while frowning.

"Hmmm...maybe it has something to do with Overhaul." Toga muttered. "Overhaul? Why?" Twice gave her a puzzled look. "Well, I mean...Overhaul kept asking about (y/n) when he met us. Remember?" Toga played with a strand hair which had fallen out of one of her hairbuns. "I still can't believe we are going to 'help' the Yakuza after everything Overhaul did." Toga sighed.

"Who told Overhaul about (y/n)?" Twice asked. "Uh, Tomura-Chan did?" Toga's answer came more over as a question as she too- wondered who had told the Yakuza leader about you.

"Is Shigaraki hiding stuff from us?" Twice asked. "I guess...But it's probably for our own good. Don't forget about that one person's quirk in the Shie Hassaikai." Toga said. "Oh, yeah. Right...But it looks like the others don't know either." Twice said.

~

"I first met Dabi. He helped me find my way back home." You smiled at the memory. "Oh, I see. That one time when your sister and brother forgot to pick you up from school, right?" Hawks said as he had heard the story from you once before. You nodded. 'That villain...' Hawks thought.

"And what was he like? What kind of person is Dabi?" Hawks asked. "Dabi is really nice! He is very friendly towards me. He sometimes get into fights with Toga and Twice, though. That's probably because they have different personalities! And Toga and Twice are also very curious about Dabi's lives while Dabi maybe doesn't like to show his feelings easily to others...?" You said.

"Who are 'Twice' and 'Toga'?" Hawks asked. "Twice is a funny guy who seems to have two personalities!" You giggled. "Split-personality?" Hawks said. "Ah, yes, that's what it's called. He is wearing a mask and an uniform that reminds me of Spiderman. I want to see what Twice actually looks like. I will ask him when I see him again." You replied while taking a bite from your dessert. "Toga is a nice girl. She is cool! Dangerous, but nice to friends! She likes knives a lot." You said.

"Do you know a person named 'Shigaraki Tomura'? I think you mentioned him once before..." Hawks asked/said. "Shiggy? Yes, I know him! He sometimes pretends like he doesn't care while he really does. He loves his friends a lot, especially Kurogiri." You said with a big smile on your face. " 'Kurogiri'?" Hawks said. "A part of his body looks misty. Purple mist. I want to see his real face.—He is wearing a mask." You responded.

"Are there more people?" Hawks asked. "Mhm. Mr Compress! He is an amazing magician! And there is also a guy named 'Spinner'. He is—looks like a reptile, a Lizard. Cool, right?!" You beamed. "You made many friends, huh? Were they all nice to you?" Hawks said. "Yes, they are my friends. All of them were very nice." You replied.

"Have they ever said anything about heroes? Or villains?" Hawks asked. "Hmmm...No? But they are my heroes! They saved me two times and they fought against bad guys!" You said. "When Shoto and I went to the amusement park, someone wanted to kidnap me...But they saved me!" You added. "I have heard about that...What happened the second time they saved you? You were in danger?" Hawks asked.

"Some villains attack the place we were at. They wanted to hurt me...But Dabi and his friends saved me!" You explained. '...Villains attacked their base? Is this for real? Is there are a villain group that's fighting against them? Or is this all just fake? Did they perhaps try to make (y/n) think they are her heroes? If that was their plan, it worked. Damn...' Hawks frowned slightly. "What's wrong, Hawks?" You asked. "Nothing." He smiled at you.

"I just got a bit upset I wasn't there to save you. I'm supposed to be your hero." Hawks smiled slightly. "Hey! You are my hero too! I loveeee youuu!" You pouted. "You love me, really?" Hawks said. "Mhm!" You nodded.

"More than Todoroki Shoto?"