Yandere (c/n) (Special Chapter)

Sorry for the slightly delayed/late update, but here is a long Special Chapter!

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book.
Changes:
1- (c/n) is alive.
2- (c/n) is a sassy and badass boy (LOL).
3- The reader and (c/n) are 12/13 years old, ONLY in this Special Chapter. The reader is of course 6 years old in the main story of this book and (c/n) was 7 years old. Shoto is 15/16 years old in this Special Chapter, just like in the main story of this book.
4- Yandere (c/n)

Let's begin! ( ◠‿◠ )
...

"Sho! I wanna go to school! It's (friend's name) birthday today too!" You pouted. "No. You're homeschooled and it's not safe outside. My words are final." Shoto frowned slightly. "You don't want me to get mad, do you?" Shoto added. You averted your eyes from his and sighed in defeat.

"See you later." Shoto kissed your forehead and left to U.A.

"(y/n)! I'm cooking something, so you can watch TV till I help you with homework!" Fuyumi called from the kitchen.

"Got it!" You shouted back.

~

You glanced around. You were finally outside your house. Fuyumi of course didn't know. Your school isn't that far from your house. You started running. "Shoto will kill me." You laughed quietly.

~

"Haahh! Finally at school!" You tried to catch your breath.

"What are you doing here?"

You tensed up and turned around. You blushed when you saw your crush. 'He looks so handsome...' You thought. He quirked his eyebrow at you when you where staring at him. "Hello? Earth to (y/n)?" He snapped his fingers infront of you.

"Wha—?!" You jumped back, startled. "U-Uhm, I was homeschooled...but I thought...Uhm...I...I wanted to visit you guys. It's also (friend's name) birthday. I want to celebrate her birthday with our classmates." You smiled awkwardly. "And what about your baka-aniki (stupid/dumb brother)?" (c/n) asked.

"Don't call him that!" You softly punched (c/n)'s shoulder. He rolled his eyes. "He is too close to you. Some people think you and him..." (c/n) trailed off. "What?" You tilted your head. "Some people think he likes you more than as a sister. They say you two are in an inappropirate relationship." (c/n) sighed. "Especially the girls at our school are gossiping." (c/n) added.

"That's not true!" You shouted. "I know, no need to yell. Geez!" (c/n) replied.

"Show them to me! How dare they say such things!" You said angrily. "No one is going to take you serious with that angry face. It's cute." (c/n) cackled into a laughter. "Hey!" You shouted. You gasped when you realized he called you 'cute'.