Chapter 26

You gave a quick glance at Toga who was sleeping

You gave a quick glance at Toga who was sleeping. You smiled and decided to let one of your plush toys which Kurogiri got for you to leave with her. You put the (favourite animal) plush toy besides Toga. You carefully fixed the blanket on the plush toy. You leaned forward to give a peck on Toga's forehead, but decided not to since it would probably wake her up.

You tiptoed out of the room. Dabi stood behind the door. He gave you a nod. "Let's go." He whispered. You grabbed onto his hand. "Yes." You whispered back with a determined look in your eyes.

You two walked past the bar, the lights were off and the curtains were closed. Dabi slowly unlocked the door. You took a deep breath in, inhaling the fresh air. Dabi closed and locked the door behind himself.

"Is Touya waiting for us?" You asked with an excited smile. "Yes." Dabi replied.

You sighed and stopped walking, glancing back at the hideout one last time. Dabi patted your head. "We will see them again, very soon. Okay?" He spoke softly.

"Dabi and (y/n)."

You flinched. Dabi's eyes widened. "Where do you think you're going?" Shigaraki asked.

"S-Shiggy?" You muttered nervously. "Come on, (y/n). Let's go back inside, okay?" Toga smiled. You shook your head: 'No'. You gripped onto Dabi's hand.

"It's okay. I will see you later, okay?" Dabi reassured you. You hesitantly stepped away from him and walked over to Toga who took you inside to the bar with her.

Next day morning:

Toga felt like crying. She hugged you tightly. "We will see each other soon, okay? I will bring Shoto and Fuyumi here with me. Oh, maybe Daddy and Natsuo too, if they have time." You reassured her. She nodded even though she knew it was impossible. "Where is Dabi?" You asked. "He will come soon." Toga replied. "I didn't see him after last night. What did he and Shiggy talk about? Why was Shiggy mad? Dabi and I just wanted to meet my oldest brother. We would return soon after!" You ranted. The League stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Take care, okay? We love you!" Toga smiled. You nodded. She fixed the collar of your dress/shirt and your jacket as she was crouching down infront of you. "Love you too." Your lips curved into a small smile.

You turned around, looking at Shigaraki. "Bye-Bye Shiggy, I love you." You hugged him. He stiffened by your unexpected words and action. "Bye..." He murmered, hesitantly patting your hand—with only four fingers of course. You released him from the hug and smiled widely at him before jumping onto Twice.

"Bye, Twice! I love you!" You giggled. He picked you up and twirled you around. "Love you too, (y/n)!" Twice shouted. He put you down.

"Kurogiri!" You shouted. Kurogiri walked up to you and patted your head. Before you could say something, Kurogiri cut you off: "I will miss you too. We love you and had a great time with you." You smiled at him in response.

"Bye everyone! I love you guys too!" You waved at the others. They slightly waved back.

"Where's Dabi?" You asked again, tilting your head in confusion.

"I'm here."

You twirled around at the voice. "Dabi!" You shouted. You wondered why he had a bandaid and bruise on his face and his lip had a cut. You ran up to him before tripping midway, you were luckly caught by Dabi. He smiled softly at you as you looked up at him.

"Are you hurt?" You asked. He shook his head: 'No'. "Don't worry. I'm fine." He said softly while making you stand up properly. You hugged him. "I will see you soon, okay? Dabi?" You said. Dabi nodded. "Yes." He replied. "I love you and I will miss everyone here." You said. Your lips started quivering. "B-But I m-miss Shoto, Fuyumi, Natsuo a-and Daddy too. Mommy too." You sniffed before you broke down in loud sobs.

Shigaraki looked away, frowning slightly. "Waaahhh, (y/n)-Chan!" Toga whined. "I will miss you too!" She shouted. "So sad—It's heartbreaking!" Twice shouted.

"Here, (y/n)." Kurogiri gave you a glass of juice which he had drugged to make you unconscious for awhile. You took it from him and took a few sips after you were calmed down from your sobs and hiccups.

~

Kurogiri glanced at you in the car. "The drug kicked in. She is unconscious." Kurogiri said. "Good." Shigaraki replied.

"Hey, Spinner! Drive slower!" Toga pouted. "Shut up!" Spinner responded. Toga decided to let him be.

"Tomura-Chan...?" Toga started seriously, glancing at Shigaraki. "Dabi—"

"He will be fine at the hideout. We don't need him now and he will only get in our way." Shigaraki cut her off.

Toga nodded slightly. She glanced at you before looking out of the window. "Promise me you won't hurt her, Tomura-Chan." Toga murmered.

"I won't."

(EDIT: You probably can't comment on this chapter because @Wattpad is doing weird (like often). I'm not sure if the comments disappeared or it was like this all the time... Read the Chapter ' Help—' to get to know more about this. I hope Wattpad will fix this soon.)