Chapter 10

Next day:

Next day:

"N-No way! (c/n) went missing?!" You squeled surprised. Shoto ate his breakfast in silence, looking on his phone.

You were looking sad. Enji glanced at Shoto who was sometimes stealing a glance at you. 'There is something with Shoto...I know it.' Enji thought suspicious.

"I'm done." Enji stood up and left. Fuyumi scooted closer to you. "It will be fine. (c/n) probably went sleepwalking and got lost." Fuyumi smiled awkwardly, trying to reassure you. Shoto smiled a little, not looking up from his phone. 'He's out of our way, (y/n).' Shoto thought.

"Shoto?"

Shoto looked up when he heard his older sister. "Did you get a girlfriend? You're smiling at your phone." Fuyumi laughed. "No..." Shoto replied. "O-Oh, ok. Sorry." Fuyumi cleared her throat.

"Fuyumi, do you think (c/n) loves me back?" You asked.

Shoto unconsciously clenched his phone tighter in his hand.

"Yes. And when we find him, I'll help you tell him straight on your feelings!" Fuyumi smiled and pumped her fist in the air. You nodded with a smile.

'How dare you, Nee-San...You're lucky I love you too.' Shoto thought. He sighed and stood up. "I'll be leaving." He said. "Goodbye!" Fuyumi said. "Bye." Shoto smiled slightly at Fuyumi.

"Fuyumi? Can I go to school? I want to ask them about (c/n)." You said softly. 'She didn't say 'Goodbye' to me...(c/n) this, (c/n) that...(y/n) needs to get punished-'

"Shoto?"

Shoto looked up when his thoughts were interuppted. "Are you ok? You are just standing there..." Fuyumi said.

"It will get late." You smiled at Shoto. He didn't say anything and left. "Huh? Is Sho upset? Mad?" You looked confused.

"No idea..." Fuyumi sighed.

Meanwhile:

"Tomura! Tomura! Why don't we just kidnap (y/n) quickly?" Toga asked, resting her head on her hands.

Dabi looked up. 'It's indeed taking too long for my liking.' He thought.

"We want to crush Endeavor. Wouldn't it be much better if we took her from him before his eyes? Everyone will see he can't even safe his own daughter who's infront of him." Shigaraki explained.

"Shigaraki Tomura is right. It's indeed better that way." Kurogiri said. "But they are getting more and more cautious. They were even planning on homeschooling her which explains why she wasn't at school." Dabi said. Toga grinned at him. He responded with a slight glare.

Same day, night:

"N-No!" Shoto shouted, waking up from his nightmare. He was panting. A shaky sigh escaped his lips. "Am I worrying too much?" He muttered to himself. He had a nightmare about you, again.

"Can't I just...-" He shook his head. "I can't lock her up and erase other people from her mind." Shoto mumbled.

He couldn't sleep. Whenever he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, the cruel dream continued. He stood up, deciding to go and see you.

Slowly opening the door of your bedroom, Shoto peeked inside. You were laying on you side. He slowly walked over to you after closing the door. Shoto smiled slightly. He lifted your blanket up, crawling under the sheets and snuggling close to you.

You frowned in your sleep, but relaxed when his warm left hand rested on your shoulder.

Shoto hugged you, his grip becoming tighter as the seconds passed. "Sho?!" You gasped, startled when you woke up. "I'm sorry for scaring you. I had a nightmare...Can I sleep with you?" Shoto whispered. "Umm, ok." You said awkwardly. You felt a bit uncomfortable due the changes in Shoto's behavior.

"But you are hugging me too tightly." You giggled. Shoto's grip loosened a little. "(y/n)? Do you love (c/n) more than me?" Shoto asked. "No. And that's a different kind of love." You replied.

You closed your eyes, but opened them again when you heard Shoto. "I had a dream about you..." Shoto started. "What kind?" You asked. "Where you didn't love me." Shoto replied. "Dreams are fake." You muttered. "It felt real." Shoto said. "I always get nightmares about you." Shoto said.

"Am I scary?" You asked confused. "No, I meant-"

"Sho. I'm sleepy." You whined, closing your eyes to sleep. "I always lose you in my dreams." Shoto continued.

Should I make a special chapter with an interview with Shoto and Dabi? You can ask them question here (questions about this book). They will answer all of them/some of them. But they WON'T give you spoilers for this book. Should I do it?