Chapter 36

                                A normal day

A normal day...isn't it?

- In case you forgot: there was a one year time skip at the end of Chapter 35 -

Things were finally more normal. Shoto was surprisingly getting less overprotective. Midoriya Izuku had even become your best friend. It's not like Shoto's Yandere behaviour was completely gone, but it had toned down a lot.

You were excitingly jumping up and down in Shoto's bedroom as he was busy packing his bag. "I can't believe daddy agreed on going on camp with us!" You squeled. "Me neither." Shoto muttered. He smiled a little as he saw you're happy. 'So precious...' Shoto thought. "I will go check if Fuyumi is done packing my bag and hers!" You said as you ran away.

Shoto stared at the evening's blue sky from the little opening of the curtains. A shiver ran down his spine. 'Is it safe for (y/n) out there?' Shoto shook his head to dispose of any negative thoughts. During the time he had gotten less overprotective he had noticed he also lived healthier and had a peacefuller mind than before. He wanted that peace, not worries. So far everything was going great.

"Natsuo!" You barged into your second eldest brother's room, making him pout with a fake glare. Another thing that had changed during this one year: Natsuo had finished college and came back to live with you and the rest.

Shoto was at first pretty jealous of Natsuo as you had gotten clingly to your snow white haired brother.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Natsuo said. You shrugged with a cheeky smile. Natsuo suddenly walked to the door, closing it and turning off the lights in an attempt to scare you. You giggled at first, but then squealed when you felt a chilly breeze (Natsuo's quirk). Natsuo laughed before tickling you in the dark, making you squeal even more.

"(y/n)?!"

You heard a slam on the door. Natsuo opened the door and turned on the lights. Shoto worriedly looked around. "Ah...I thought something happened." He looked down. "That's alright, Shoto. It just shows you're very alert and will always be ready to protect our little princess." Natsuo leaned against the doorframe and slightly patted Shoto's head. ' 'Our' ?' Shoto thought. You hugged Shoto's legs. "Are you ready to go?" You asked as you looked up at him. "Yes."

~

"Fuyumi~! Aaahh, hurry!" You whined while frowning. You pulled on her sleeve. "Almost done!" She replied as she sweatdropped.

"Let's go!"

~

Enji was waiting for you all in the living room. "Let's go." He said as he stood up from the couch when he saw all of you were ready. You awkwardly waddled over to him and grabbed onto his hand without looking at him. You looked ahead with a forced smile, a little frown and sweatdropped. Shoto felt the urge to take you away, but decided to stop himself. Natsuo pretended he didn't see anything. Fuyumi looked more happy. Enji... Enji felt different. Since last year he had gotten more closer to you in his own way, treasuring your love more than before and striving towards a better childhood for you than his other children had seen. He softly squeezed your hand, making you more relaxed.

~

The car ride was relaxing and serene. The lights were shining on the green trees. You leaned against the car window, staring outside as the wind breezed against your face from the open window. With Fuyumi and Natsuo's conversation as your background, you dozed off into your own thoughts.
(Author loves car rides at night!)

~

"(y/n)."

You heard a faint voice in the distance. "(y/n)."

Your eyes opened slowly. You realized you had fallen asleep in the car. "Finally awake." Fuyumi teased. You stretched out. "We arrived...Wow." You said as you sat up.

"We will be staying at a vacation house first." Enji said. He grabbed most of the luggage and walked before you guys.

"This is gonna be fun." You grinned. "Yes." Natsuo hugged you from behind.

- Sorry for the later update! I will make sure to update this book faster like before

- Sorry for the later update! I will make sure to update this book faster like before. Thanks for reading, voting and following~! -