The Love Letter (Special Chapter) Part 1

I reached 1k/1000 followers today!
🎉 (๑>◡<๑)
Thanks, everyone!

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book.
Changes:
1- (c/n) is alive. ((c/n)= your crush's name)
2- Dabi lives with the reader, Shoto, Fuyumi and Endeavour.
3- The reader isn't homeschooled and has vacation.

By the way, look at Shoto in the picture above! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
...

"Goodmorning!" You shouted, running through the house. You stopped by the couch in the livingroom when you noticed Dabi/Touya casually sitting there.

"Uhm...You're awake earlier than usual!" You commented. "Mhm. Just felt like it." Dabi hummed.

"Okay! It seems like Shoto hasn't come downstairs yet, I'll go get him!" You said. You ran upstairs again.

You reached Shoto's door and slammed it open. "Ever heard of knocking,
(y/n)?" Shoto spoke calmly as he put his shirt on. (He's wearing his pants, don't worry. LOL.)

You stuck your tongue out at him. "You're too slow! Come! Touya is already awake." You said.

"Okay. Coming." Shoto said. He closed the bedroom door behind himself and followed you downstairs.

"Wait, daddy is still asleep!" You gasped. "Wait—Don't-!" Shoto got ignored and you ran away from him, dashing towards Enji's bedroom.

You were about to open the door, but stopped when you remembered Shoto. 'Ah, I'll better knock.' You thought sheepishly. You knocked clumsy on the door.

"Awe wou awake?" You mumbled—half audible since your mouth is pressed against the door.

There was no response. "Hmm...I hope he isn't dead." You gasped. You opened the door. You peeked inside the room and saw Enji sleeping. You sighed in relief.

You grinned and sneaked up at him. You jumped onto him. "Roarrr!" You growled playfully until Enji opened his eyes and gave you a glare.

"H-Hello?" You squeked. "Get off. I'm awake now." Enji said.

~ Meanwhile: Shoto and Dabi/Touya trying to hold a normal conversation ~

"So...How's school?" Dabi asked Shoto. "It's good." Shoto replied.

You ran downstairs, almost tripping. "Watch out, (y/n)!" Fuyumi said worried. "I'm—fine-!" You slipped over something and fell on your butt.

Dabi tried to hold his laugh back. Shoto elbowed him with a stern glance. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" Shoto asked gently. "Mhm." You nodded. You stood up and grabbed the thing which made you trip. It's a beautiful pink letter.

"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you that there's a letter for you! Probably from (c/n)." Fuyumi grinned. Dabi's muffled laughter abruptly died and Shoto lost his composure for a second before giving his usual—cool and calm look.

You looked in awe at the letter. You quickly opened it.

"Uhm. 'Dear (y/n)...It's me, (c/n)'." You stopped reading the letter as you gasped and giggled. You narrowed your eyes at the letter. "I don't know what he is saying!" You laughed awkwardly when you couldn't unravel (Tokyo Ghoul—) the handwriting.

Fuyumi quicky took the letter from you. She cleared her throat and fixed her glasses before reading the letter outloud:

'Dear (y/n),
It's me, (c/n). I love hanging out with you. Since we have a vacation for two weeks, I haven't seen you much. I would like to see you again. There is also something I have to tell you.

Much Love,
(c/n).'

You squeled happily. "We have to call him! I'm gonna tell him he has to come here!" You jumped up and down in excitement. "Wait! There's another little paper in it." Fuyumi said. She looked at it for a second before folding it again and handing it over to you with a playful smirk. You eagerly opened it. 'I love you' was written in beautiful letters. You blushed. "What—...What does it say?" Dabi asked. "Nothing!" You crumbled the paper in your hand. Fuyumi giggled softly as she already knew. Shoto and Dabi gave you a suspicious glance.

"Goodmorning." Endeavour grumbled softly. "Goodmorning, dad!" Fuyumi smiled. You waved happily at him with a smile. Shoto gave a slight nod and mumbled a little 'Goodmorning'. Dabi grinned slightly. "Goodmorning to you too. Don't you look grumpy?" Dabi teased a bit. Endeavour's silent threatment made the black haired male shut his mouth.

Breakfast time was soon over. You ran to your room, unaware of your two clingly and stubborn brothers following you like they have nothing better to do.

"Can I come in, baby?" Dabi said as he knocked on the door.

"Don't call her that." You heard Shoto in response.

"Shut up, man." Dabi scowled.

"Come in!" You shouted. The door was opened gently. The two males were walking in on the same time—which resulted in the two's sides bumping against each other. You cackled in your cute laugh as you didn't saw the their deadly glares at each other.

"What are you doing, (y/n)?" Shoto asked. "I'm drawing." You smiled. "I assume that's you, but who's the person next to you?" Dabi asked after he came closer and took a better look at your drawing. "It's (c/n) of course!" You responded with a blush.

The two brothers had the urge to snatch that drawing from you, rip it to pieces and burn it to ashes—but they of course wouldn't do that.

"(y/n)! There is someone here at the door for you!" Fuyumi called from downstairs. You hurriedly stood up and ran downstairs.

"What do we do?!" Dabi whispered. "I don't know. You are the oldest...Do something, Touya." Shoto responded. Dabi sighed irritated.

Both Yanderes quickly followed after you.

"Nice to see you again, (c/n)!" You smiled and hugged him tightly. Dabi and Shoto immediately felt jealous.

"Let's play in your room!" (c/n) smiled softly. You nodded. You grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to your room.

"—it was awesome! They were fighting really good!" (c/n) beamed as you two were chatting happily. You laughed in response.

Both of you laid next to each other on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

"U-Uhm...I'm glad you're safe now..." (c/n) blushed. You glanced at him. "You know...the villains' attack..." (c/n) added. You nodded. "Thank you." You smiled.

"Hey..." (c/n)'s hand reached to yours. You felt his warm hand on top of yours. "I love you." (c/n) blushed.

You and (c/n) didn't know your two Yandere brothers were listening...

(Part two is coming soon!)