Older Reader?! (Special Chapter) Part 1

No, I'm NOT gonna write about a six year old in an older body getting sexualized. Don't worry.

This is a special chapter which doesn't take place in the main story of this book.

Changes:
1- Dabi lives with the reader, Shoto, Fuyumi and Endeavour.

-

"Um, (y/n)-Chan?" Mina said nervously. You were hit by someone's quirk when you visited U.A. Shoto is now looking for the girl to kill her. You look 15/16/17 years old now, a teenager.

"I'm a big girl now." You giggled. "W-What...?" Jiro quirked her eyebrow. "I'm biiiig!" You shouted. "I need new clothes!" You added.

"Okay...but you need to come out." Yaoyorozu replied. "No! Bigger clothes!" You pouted. Yaoyorozu quickly made clothes of their size. She gave it to you over the restroom door.

Shoto was pacing back and fort infront of the girls' restroom. The door opened...

Shoto's eyes widened in shock when he glanced up and down at your body. "We're going home." Shoto said. "Nooo! We still have school!" You shouted. Your voice sounded slightly different too, matching your current physical age. "(y/n)..." Shoto came closer to you. "What if some pervert tries something...?" Shoto clenched his teeth, getting angry already only at the thought.

You stayed at home for the rest of the day, but unfortunately for Shoto you had to go with him to U.A. the very next day. Not to mention, you still look older and the quirk won't wear off very soon. You will stay like this for atleast a week.

Shoto leaned against the wall and checked the time on his phone. "(y/n)? Are you almost done?" He called. "Yeah, coming!" You shouted back from your bedroom.

"Lemme take you to school." Dabi twirled Enji's car keys in his fingers. "What about your own car?" Shoto asked. "It's muddy outside." Dabi shrugged.

"Hey, that's rude to daddy!" You said as you came downstairs and had heard Dabi.

"Don't call him that." Dabi said with disgust. "Let's go, Touya." Shoto said coldly. "Not 'Nii-San'? Tsk, tsk, Shoto. You have less respect for me than for Natsuo and Fuyumi." Dabi said. "That's what you deserve for—"

"Heeeyyy! Stop!" You cut Shoto off. "Don't fight!" You gave them a stern look. Dabi rolled his eyes.

~

"Yay! U.A.! U.A.!" You cheered. "Don't let anyone touch my baby sis." Dabi twirled a lock of your hair in his fingers before pulling both of you into a hug. Shoto looked displeased by Dabi hugging you, but he let it slide this time. "You don't need to worry about that." Shoto replied. He grabbed your hand, taking you away from Dabi. Dabi rolled his eyes. "Have fun at school." He said before driving away.

"Sooooo, let's go!" You smiled, running off into U.A. "Wait for me!" Shoto shouted.

Shoto has been clingling to you the whole dag and refused to let you interact much with others, especially male students. Most of the students were a bit weirded out by his behaviour, but stayed silent since they didn't want to make your brother mad. They know he is very overprotective.

This Special Chapter will (probably) get a part 2!

I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!