Chapter 15

Shoto wasn't happy about the fact you and Fuyumi went to Enji's Agency

Shoto wasn't happy about the fact you and Fuyumi went to Enji's Agency. But you playing with Hawks made him even more aggressieve. It's not like he could've done anything against it. He was at school.

'Only I am her hero. Hawks is trying to steal her away from me. It's obvious: He saved her from the villains' attack and he is trying to spend more and more time with her.' Shoto thought. He sighed.

Shoto arrived at home, but he didn't enter yet and stood infront of the door. He glanced at the gifts in his hand. He had to calm down. Yesterday didn't went that well. Shoto was angry—because of what happened at the Hero Festival you went to—so he kept his distance from you.

Shoto took a deep breath in and opened the door. "I'm home." He said softly as he was taking his shoes off.

"Sho!"

Shoto's eyes widened slightly when you tackled him in a hug. He barely kept his balance at the sudden action. He smiled softly and hugged you back. You looked up at him, still keeping your arms around him in a hug. "Were you mad at me?" You asked. Shoto's heart melted at your cute face. "Not at you." Shoto said. He kissed your forehead.

"Where is Fuyumi?" Shoto asked. "She fell asleep on the couch." You whispered, realizing you were a bit too loud earlier.

"Here." Shoto opened the bag. You looked curiously when he took a cute box out of it. You grinned and took it from him. "Thank you~!" You sang. You opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet in it. "Woah." You cooed. You immediately wore it.

"(y/n). Never take it off." Shoto ordered. You got a bit scared since he looked more menacing. "O-Okay..." You forced a smile.

"Good." The tension in the air disappeared when Shoto's eyes softened and his lips curved into a small smile. He leaned a bit closer, before he could give you a peck on the lips- (NOT incest, LOL.) someone interuppted him.

"Shoto."

Shoto clenched his teeth annoyed and turned around. Enji narrowed his eyes at him. He knew there was nothing wrong with Shoto's action, even though he never has shown that kind of affection to his children. But that wasn't what bothered him, the fact that Shoto is extremely overprotective and clingly is what makes him worried. Enji has noticed Shoto is obsessed. He wouldn't accuse Shoto of feeling inappropirate love towards you, since he knows Shoto would never do nor feel anything like that.

"(y/n) has training. Stop bothering her any further." Enji said. "Training..." You mumbled uneasy. Shoto noticed this. Before he could say anything, Enji spoke up. "Don't worry. It won't be too hard." Enji said. Shoto and you were a bit surprised. Shoto however didn't show this and 'tsk'ed. He walked away.

It was only you and Enji in the hallway now. "(y/n). Stay away from Shoto." Enji said. "Why?" You asked confused. "He is dangerous." Enji replied.

The training went smoothly. "...You are doing it wrong. Stand up." Enji ordered. You closed your eyes, expecting him to slap you. You felt his warm hands on your arms as he lifted you up. You opened your eyes and blinked surprised.

"Stop staring and use your quirks." Enji said. You nodded with a smile.

"Endeavor, hold her."

"Well, she is cute and almost everyone loves children."

"Can I play with her?"

Endeavor thought about what Hawks had told him. He sighed.

"People realize one is valuable when they lose them, Endeavor. Go and spend some more time with your family. I will finish your work." Hawks smiled.

"I don't need your help and they're fine." Enji responded.

Enji shook his head, trying to dispose of his thoughts. "Stop staring and use your quirks!" Enji said a bit louder this time which made you flinch.

When the training ended, you were less exhausted than all the other times you had trained with your father.

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"...Do you think (c/n)'s fine?"

(c/n)= crush's name