Chapter 9

"Can I be a hero? Even if I kill an innocent child?"

...
(c/n)= crush's name

Same day, night:

The front door opened quietly. It was closed and locked carefully, to make sure the others in the house won't wake up.

Shoto sighed and took his shoes off. He looked in the mirror in the hallway. He was covered in crimson red blood. A 'squish' sound was heard when he stepped with his white socks in the puddle of blood on the ground, but he seemed unfazed by it.

Wondering how the young boy's-
(c/n)'s blood may taste, Shoto hesitantly licked a bit blood off his hand with the tip of his tongue. His tastebuds disapproved and his face crunched in disgust.

He grabbed some cleaning tools and started cleaning the ground.

Flashback:

Shoto looked at the dead body of (c/n). Shoto had already strangled him to death and taken him away from his house, but he somehow still felt unstatisfied- what also disgusted him.

"Can I be a hero? Even if I kill an innocent child?" Shoto muttered. 'But...wasn't he the same as a villain? Wasn't he even worse than a villain for trying to separate me and my sister? He was currently maybe even one of the cruelest people. He wasn't innocent. I did the right thing. Yes, it was definitely the right thing.' Shoto thought.

A cruel smirk unconsciously appeared on Shoto's face, something he had never done before. He wasn't the type of guy that would smirk or give a smug look.

He had made a sharp knife-like spear out of ice and stabbed the poor dead boy countless times with it. The blood splashed on Shoto, but he didn't care. He kept going, letting all his rage out. Everything.- His anger towards Endeavor, towards Dabi- whom he didn't even really know-, towards the people of your school, towards this boy and even...towards you.

Believe it or not, but Shoto sometimes has been having violent thoughts about you.- Whenever you disobeyed him, wanted to hangout with other people than him- he would feel anger towards you, but he would never take his anger out on you. He would never. And that's why he would then always leave for training, to cool down.

Shoto kept on stabbing, making the corpse unrecognizeable and the guts were coming out of the open stomach.

'Look what you did...You are a monster, Shoto. Even worse than your father.' A part of Shoto thought. A part which wasn't going insane, yet.

'(c/n) was a monster. It's a hero's job to annihilate monsters, villains...' The other part of Shoto thought. The part that was slowly becoming more insane and violent.

'Just like Endeavor, using your flames to get rid of him, huh?'

Shoto growled, trying to shake off his bipolar thoughts. 'Burn him, Shoto.' He sighed.

There were no fingerprints. He didn't even use a knife, he had made a spear of his ice.

Shoto left, letting the dead body in an abandoned area without burning it.

Flashback end

Shoto finished cleaning the floor. He left to the bathroom, taking a shower. He closed his eyes and relaxed while the water was calming him down. He felt happy. He changed his clothes and burned the bloodied clothes to ashes.

He slowly opened the door of your bedroom, walking over to your bed. He leaned forward and softly kissed your cheek, making sure not to wake you up.

"(c/n)..." You muttered in your sleep. Shoto's expression turned into a twisted glare. He left the room before he would do anything that he would definitely regret later. He didn't want to hurt you.

Meanwhile:

Dabi smirked

Dabi smirked. "He is finally showing his true colors, isn't he? The beast in inside of Todoroki Shoto." Dabi muttered. He then sighed and turned around.

"Care to explain why you two followed me?" Dabi looked at Toga and Twice.

"Hmmm~. It was fun to watch~. So, so, what are you gonna do? Finish the Todoroki's work?" Toga said happily.

"How cruel- Amazing art work!" Twice said, crouching next to the dead corpse and looking at it.

"Perish." Dabi released his blue flames, burning the dead corpse till even the ashes were gone in the wind.

"Hey, Twice, Twice! Isn't this interesting? Todoroki Shoto seems obsessed with his sister!" Toga grinned. Dabi looked unpleased by the female's words.

"Do you think he loves her more than a sis-?" Toga got cut off when she dodged Dabi's attack. "He would never." Dabi said.

"Oooh~! Someone seems jelly!" Toga smirked. "Why's that?" She pouted. "You are talking nonsense all day, it pisses me off." Dabi said, his blue eyes shining dangerously in the light of his blue flames.

"Hey guys, stop it- What a great show!" Twice said. He then looked a bit confused as he had contradicted himself, debating whether he should enjoy the show or stop them.

"What's your relationship with the Todoroki's? Dabi?" Toga asked. "Nothing." Dabi replied. "Really? Ok, I will rephrase my question..." Toga smiled. "Who is Todoroki (y/n) to you? Why do you care so much about her?" Toga asked. She giggled: "I'm really curious~!"

Dabi didn't respond, before he could use his flames- someone grabbed his wrists.

In the same time Toga was stopped from grabbing her knifes when someone grabbed her wrists too.

Dabi and Toga looked and saw it were clones of themselves which Twice had made.

Twice made the clones disappear again. "NO FIGHTING!" Twice shouted.

Dabi 'tsk'ed and Toga just shrugged with a grin.