Chapter 27

(The OST above is from the Otome Game: 'Dangerous Fellows'

(The OST above is from the Otome Game: 'Dangerous Fellows'. It's an amazing game with a zombie apocalypse. I don't cry easily and actually never really cried because of an anime despite having watched so many animes with sad scenes. They of course made me sad/teary, but I never really cried. The endings of Dangerous Fellows made me cry...)

"Ugh...Dammit." Dabi groaned when he opened his eyes slowly and the light blinded him. He didn't realize he was chained until he moved his hand. He glanced at his handcuffed wrists.

Flashback:

"We were just going to—" "—somewhere where the two of you can be alone?" Shigaraki didn't even let Dabi finish his sentence.

Shigaraki sighed annoyed. "Listen, I don't know what your relationship with (y/n) is nor do I know about your feelings, but you are a member of MY League, aren't you? I'm the leader. Doesn't that mean you have to listen to me?" Shigaraki said.

Dabi stayed silent. Shigaraki walked closer towards him. "I'm the boss here, not you. I decide whatever happens to (y/n). I let her stay with us in the first place." Shigaraki said. He cracked his knuckles. "Guess we will have to show you your place. Fight back and I will kill you along with (y/n)." Shigaraki narrowed his eyes.

Flashback end

Dabi growled irritated. "Damn him, he can land hard punches." Dabi muttered.

~

Shoto stared in the bathroom mirror. Water dripped down his chin as he had splashed cold water in his face to calm himself.

'Calm down, Shoto. Just think about what Endeavor told you. Besides, the villains will give (y/n) back to you. Then she will be all yours.'

'Can you imagine what they could possibly have done to (y/n)? Will they really give her back to you? They are merciless villains!'

Shoto sighed at his bipolar thoughts which would bother him sometimes a lot.

~

"Dad...Be careful, okay?" Fuyumi said softly. Enji gave a nod. "Where is Shoto?" He asked. "He fell asleep. He doesn't know you're going." Fuyumi replied. "That's good." Enji said. He opened the front door.

"Yo." Hawks smiled slightly. He leaned against the doorframe. "Are we rescueing princess (y/n)?" Hawks said. "Yes, we will." Enji walked past him. Hawks quickly greeted Fuyumi before following Enji.

Two hours later:

Fuyumi shrieked in surprise when Shoto came rushing downstairs. "The news..." He panted. Enji was indeed fighting an unusual Nomu live on TV. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Shoto yelled. Fuyumi gulped. She wasn't used to Shoto acting like this. "Shoto! You can't do anything right now! Let dad handle this—" Fuyumi got cut off by the younger male. "Because I'm 'weak'?" Shoto frowned. "I'm not saying you're weak!" Fuyumi protested.

~

"I'm such an idiot." Dabi laughed bitterly while leaning agains the wall. "That day...I shouldn't have met her at all. I shouldn't have talked to her. I shouldn't have loved her. I should've—...damn it." Dabi clenched his fist.

"Who am I kidding? I should've never left home in the first place." Dabi muttered.

~

"Hawks defeated the smaller, weaker Nomu. He has (y/n)-Chan now." Toga said. "Just like we thought. (y/n) is unharmed." Kurogiri said. Toga smiled slightly.

"Don't get the wrong idea.—I don't care about the little brat." Shigaraki said. Toga rolled her eyes. "Liar." She muttered under her breath.

~

Hawks hugged you tightly against his chest. "I swear I will protect you. Endeavor will defeat the bad guy, don't worry." Hawks whispered to you even though he knew you couldn't hear him.