Chapter 5

Dabi watched you

Dabi watched you. He tensed up as the ball which you and some other kids were playing with, rolled over by his feet.

"I'll get it!"

He heard your cheerfull voice. You ran into his direction and stopped infront of him by the bushes. The other kids couldn't see you anymore.

"Wow! Dabi! You are here!" You giggled and jumped up and down in excitement. Dabi chuckled and felt his heart getting warmer. "Yes." He replied. "Why are you here?" You asked. "I just happened to pass by..." Dabi lied.

"(y/n)!" Some kids called. "Yeah, yeah! I'll come later!" You shouted at them as you threw the ball in their direction. A boy/girl caught the ball.

You turned your attention back to Dabi. "Do you want to play with us?" You asked excited. "Sorry, I can't. Strangers aren't allowed here. I have to go." Dabi said. He would actually love to stay with you.

"Awwwhh..." You whined. "Hey, I'll come back later. Okay?" Dabi tried to cheer you up. You smiled at him. "Okay!" You beamed.

Time skip, same day:

You were looking out of the window, waiting at your school for someone to pick you up.

"Hey."

You looked up as you heard the familair voice. It was Shoto. You smiled and ran up to him, jumping in his arms and wrapping your arms and legs around him. He immediately hugged you back and wished that no one other than him, Fuyumi, Natsuo and your mother will be able to hug you like that. Shoto would sometimes also get a little jealous when you would suddenly hangout more with them than him, but he would never harm them.

"Sho!" You cheered. Shoto smiled a little and kissed your forehead.

Shoto was carrying you. "How was school today?" Shoto asked. "Very good!" You answered. "I'm glad." Shoto responded. "Oh, I saw the kind man who helped me." You said. Shoto's grip around your waist became tighter. You gently slapped his hand. "Sorry..." He muttered while holding you properly again.

"How did he look like...?" Shoto asked, trying to hold his anger back. "Hmm, black spiky hair and blue eyes." You said. "...Anything else?" Shoto asked. "He has a head, two arms, two legs..." You joked. Shoto wasn't really in the mood to joke around with you.

"Sho?" You called. Shoto hummed in response. "Where are we going?" You asked. "Ah, just buying some stuff." Shoto replied.

"Groceries?" You asked. "Yeah." Shoto answered. You played with a lock of Shoto's hair, gently twirling it around your finger- making sure you don't hurt him. "How was school?" You asked. "Good." Shoto replied shortly. You pouted. "Tell me some stories." You said. He pinched your cheek a little.

"We just had-" Shoto stopped mid-sentence as he felt like someone was watching you two. "Sho?" You called. "We just had some trainings and regular classes." Shoto continued while looking around a little.

"You are sometimes acting weird!" You commented. "Really?" Shoto said.

You two entered a store. You were grabbing a lot of sweets, but Shoto let you be.

"Hmmm...Are you done?" You whined after sometime. "Almost." Shoto muttered. You were tired and your legs started feeling sore. You made grabby hands at Shoto, signaling him to pick you up. He picked you up and looked on his phone at the list Fuyumi made for him to make sure he gets everything.

You had fallen asleep in Shoto's arms and he was done shopping. "I love you so much, (y/n)." Shoto whispered and kissed your cheek.

"Sorry." A man muttered when he bumped a little in Shoto. You didn't get hurt, but frowned in your sleep.

'Bastard...' Shoto thought angrily, but he stayed calm. "It's okay." He replied. He was about to walk away, but stopped as he looked at the features of the man. Black spiky hair, blue eyes, purple patches on his body. Dabi.

Dabi smirked slightly and walked past him. Shoto felt suspicious and turned around, but Dabi was out of sight and a lot of people were in the store.

'Who was that...?' Shoto thought.

"How did he look like...?" Shoto asked, trying to hold his anger back. "Hmm, black spiky hair and blue eyes." You said.

Shoto thought about what you had said earlier. 'There are so many people with blue eyes and black spiky hair.' Shoto thought. He sighed.