Chapter 30

Dabi is Touya!! It's confirmed. lol. (I'm not reading the manga, though). I already believed Dabi is Touya, but now it's really confirmed/canon!

 I already believed Dabi is Touya, but now it's really confirmed/canon!

_

"(y/n)."

"(y/n)!"

"Wake up, (y/n)!"

Your eyes fluttered open. You saw Fuyumi standing besides your bed. "Shoto is already downstairs eating breakfast. Hurry up and get ready." She forced a fake stern look and put her hands on her hips. You yawned. "I'm sleepy..." You murmered. "You are going to U.A., remember?" Fuyumi said. Your eyes immediately lit up. "U.A.! U.A.!" You cheered while jumping out your bed.

~

"Sh~o~to~!" You sang the older male's name, leaning over the table to him. He glanced at you. "What is it?" He asked softly, looking up from his phone to give you his full attention. "Tell me about your friends! I'm gonna meet them today, right? Well, I wanna know about them!" You beamed. You tilted your head in confusion when you saw a displeased look on Shoto's face. "Are you okay? Sho?" You asked concerned. "You don't need to know about them." Shoto replied.

Fuyumi frowned, but pretened she didn't hear him as she was at the other side of the room. "Why?" You asked. "Because I don't want you to be around them." Shoto responded. "Umm, why?" You asked again. "Because I say so. I don't want you to be around other people." Shoto frowned. He placed his hand on your shoulder. "You can't trust them." Shoto said. You gave him a puzzled look.

Fuyumi cleared her throat, taking your and Shoto's attention. "It's getting late. You two should get going to school. Your backpack is upstairs, (y/n). Go get it." Fuyumi smiled at you. You nodded and ran upstairs.

"Shoto. What was that about?" Fuyumi's expression turned into a serious and concerned one. "What are you talking about?" Shoto acted clueless. "Shoto! That's enough!" Fuyumi shouted. Shoto frowned at her. "Why are you angry, Nee-San?" Shoto gritted his teeth. "You are acting strange, Shoto. Why did you tell (y/n) you don't want her around other people? Why did you tell her she shouldn't trust other people?" Fuyumi asked.

"Because it's the truth." Shoto replied. Fuyumi was about to say something back, but got cut off as her phone started ringing. She picked up her phone and answered. "Hello dad." She said. Shoto frowned. "Yes? Oh...Okay...Got it. Goodbye." Fuyumi ended the phone call. "What does he want?" Shoto asked coldly.

"Well...(y/n) isn't going to U.A. with you today. She will be going tomorrow." Fuyumi said. You gasped. You were just walking downstairs and heard Fuyumi. "Why not?!" You whined. You looked sad and whined.

There was knocking on the front door. "I'll go." Fuyumi said. She walked towards the door. She checked who it is before opening the door. "Hello..." Fuyumi smiled. "Hi." Hawks gave her a smile before looking over her shoulder to you. He gave you a little smirk.

You gasped. "Keigo!" You yelled happily while blushing when you saw him. Hawks chuckled. He crouched down and opened his arms for you. "Come here, baby bird~." He smiled. You giggled and ran towards him, jumping into his arms. He embraced you tightly.

"What are you doing here?" You asked happily.

"Yes, what are you doing here?"

Hawks and Fuyumi glanced at the owner of the voice. You turned your head around to look at him too while Hawks was holding you bridal-style. Shoto.

"Endeavor asked me to train (y/n) today." Hawks replied to Shoto. "Well, put her down. Isn't it kind of inappropirate for you to get that touchy with my little sister?" Shoto said. "What?" Hawks looked slightly offended. "Shoto." Fuyumi glared at her younger brother. "Stay out of this." Shoto whispered annoyed to Fuyumi.

"Don't worry Todoroki Shoto-Kun, your little sis is in good hands with me. Trust me." Hawks smiled. He glanced at you. You smiled back as you looked up at him. "What's wrong, Shoto?" You asked as you glanced at your older brother.

~

"Huwaaahh! We are flying!" You squeled while holding tightly onto Hawks. Your arms were wrapped around his neck and he was still holding you bridal-style. "Ah, don't choke me. I won't drop you, so don't worry." Hawks said playfully. "I know, but still..." You pouted.

"Hey, (y/n)..." Hawks started. You looked into his eyes. "Have you noticed your brother is acting weird lately?" He asked. You hummed, thinking. "Kind of..." You replied. "Hmm..." Hawks seemed deep in thoughts. Why?" You asked. "Oh, I was just worried..." Hawks trailed off.

"Hey, Keigo. Why are we stopping at a restaurant?" You asked with a puzzled look as Hawks landed on the ground and put you down on the ground too. He held your smaller hand in his gloved hand. "Weren't you supposed to train me?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Mhm. But I should first treat a beautiful lady like you to dinner, right?" Hawks playfully smirked at you.

~

You glanced around the room which was reserved for Hawks and you only—while the waitress went to get your orders.

"(y/n)."

Hawks voice took your attention from your surroundings to him. "I think there are a lot of things you have yet to tell me about, right? Many stories of new friends you met...?" Hawks twirled a pen between his fingers. You glanced at the notebook on the table. "Is this like a...ummm...an inter-inter...What was it again...?—An interview?" You asked. "Kind of. Your daddy and I want to know more about the new friends you made, but he is busy with a misson, so I will write down your answers and tell him about it. Okay?" Hawks said with his lighthearted voice to make you feel at ease. He gavs you a thumbs-up at the end. "Okay!" You gavs him a closed-eyed smile.

"Remember when you were kidnapped?" Hawks started. "Oh, yeah. That was scary! But luckly Shiggy and Dabi saved me!" You said. "Who are they? Can you tell me more about them?" Hawks asked.