twenty-five; nectar

A U R O R A

"Switchin' them positions for you, cookin' in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom. I don't need Olympics, way I'm jumpin' through hoops."

. . .

Thinking about Riccardo is driving me crazy. He's always on my mind and it's unfair.

It makes me wonder if he thinks about me as much as I think about him.

And now that I've gotten a taste, I don't think I can get enough of him – or will be able to forget about him all in all.

The way he smiles, his scent or seems to pierce right through me with his eyes.

Whatever I seem to do, I imagine he's observing me. I'd imagine what I'd do if he were here.

I groan and roll over in bed, trying to put my thoughts to a stop. It's already nine in the evening, and I'm so restless.

I feel like I haven't done something, or forgotten about it. I feel like I could've done more today, be bolder. I should've done something.

"Fuck this!" I growl and get up from bed, walking around in my room and walking into my closet. I pick out a set of sexy lingerie and put it on, satisfied with what I see in the mirror.

"Perfect," I smile and take a step backward, wondering if I should do something with my hair.

Deciding to let it fall down, I put on a pair of black Louboutin's and sprinkle some perfume on. I'm going to get what I want.

I need to get rid of that itch.

And just hope it won't end up like another rejection. Because I refuse to accept it. Throwing on my coat, I open the door of my room and get out, taking off my heels to not draw attention.

I tiptoe down the hallways and go into Elena's room, finding my younger sister on her bed.

"Leave!" she whines once I step in.

I roll my eyes. "I'm going over to Laure's. It's an emergency," I tell her. She sighs. "Sure, I'll tell mom and dad," she says and grabs her phone.

Sending her a little scowl, I close the door behind me and shake my head.

"Sisters," I sigh and walk down the hallways, going into the garage and getting into my car.

Dad has told me in which hotel he's staying at, which is playing to my advantage now. The nerves are only setting in once I'm on the highway.

"What am I doing?" I ask myself with a frown.

Getting what you want.

I remember the way his lips tasted, his hands roamed my body, and the way he moaned my name.

I clench my thighs together at the thought and am reminded why I'm so headset.

I know he wants me. I do. So, I'm not risking anything. He just needs to be reminded of what happened between us and how much he enjoyed it.

Goosebumps rise on my skin and my heart starts to beat a bit faster as I pull into the garage and get out, putting my heels back on and locking the car before heading towards the entrance.

"I'm doing this," I whisper to myself and enter through the doors, walking up to the receptionist.

The brunette looks up and sends me a friendly smile. "Good evening, how may I help you?" she asks.

I return her friendly smile and lean my elbow on the counter.

"Hi, I'm here for Riccardo Silvestro. He should normally be staying in one of your rooms," I tell her in my friendliest voice I can muster up.