six; envy

A U R O R A

"She, she lives in daydreams with me. She's the first one that I see and I don't know why, I don't know where she is."

. . .

On Sunday night, I'm sitting at my desk with the printed documents lying in front of me. Riccardo sent me some notes too, saying what he got already.

He has some pretty good arguments, arguments that could make him win, but if he had proof, it'd secure the deal.

I look up some articles around the case and see them scattered all over the internet. And yet no videos of the crime itself.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I take a sip of my coffee. I've been studying a lot more since this part is a bit harder than before.

And since yesterday I've decided to dedicate my time to the case. I've sent some of my opinions to Riccardo, pointing out some things about the man.

Anger courses through my veins at the thought of what he did to that poor girl. And that he's almost getting away with such a vicious thing.

I decide to go on YouTube and type in the name of the case.

Time rolls by, and before I know it, mom is stopping by to wish me goodnight.

"How is it going?" mom asks. "It's hard," I yawn and rub my eyes. She sends me a soft smile and presses a kiss against my cheek.

"You should give yourself some rest."

"Yeah," I murmur. Giving me another sweet smile, she exits my room and closes the door behind her. I focus back on my screen and type the name of the street where it happened.

Scrolling through all the useless videos, my eyes fall on a live stream of a boy around sixteen years old.

Clicking on it, I watch the footage in front of me. The boy is mindlessly talking about games; while people are commenting.

His camera is facing the window, giving me a view of the building behind him. I get closer to the screen, watching the window in front of his.

"Fuck," I whisper as I see a woman sitting in her apartment. A man approaches her, roughly manhandling her and throwing her around the house.

Setting my emotions aside, I watch with blurry eyes the rest of the video and found my proof.

The next day, I wake up with a smile on my face

The next day, I wake up with a smile on my face. We're getting that man in jail, the sick motherfucker.

After doing my morning routine, I get dressed and take all my belongings. My blue jeans fit tightly around my ass, accentuating my long legs and curves.

My red top puts the attention on my skin and showcases my round breasts. Putting a jacket on top of my clothes, I descend the stairs.

"I'm heading out!" I tell mom and dad as I walk into the kitchen. They frown. "This early?"