bonus

A U R O R A

. . .

Riccardo and I are flying back home. This will be the first Christmas he's going to spend with us, and he'll finally get to introduce himself to Nicholas and Elena as my boyfriend properly.

Dad has grown to tolerate Riccardo a bit more, and he's not mad anymore. They were even laughing on the phone for the first time a few weeks ago.

It's progress.

Riccardo is now working on his laptop, while I'm supposed to be asleep on the couch. We're on the private jet, flying back home and as soon as we sat down, he took out his laptop and started working away.

And I'm transfixed by his fingers, that are typing and nothing things down. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip as I view the long digits.

That feel so good when they're inside of me. Caressing me and bringing me to the brink of...

God, I've been so horny this week, it's unbelievable. I think my period might be approaching.

Pressing my lips together, I prevent myself from letting out a sigh. If I'm going to be on my period, I might as well take advantage of the fact that I'm not bleeding now.

Standing up from the couch, I walk over towards Riccardo and take a seat next to him, sending him a grin.

He eyes me suspiciously. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing," I shrug innocently and place my hand on his thigh when I lean into him.

I don't miss his sharp inhale of breath. "Careful, darling," he mutters but doesn't take away my hand.

"I am," I whisper and plant a kiss on his jaw. "Very careful," I smirk and flick my tongue out.

It doesn't take long for him to give in.

The ride from the airport to our home didn't take long, and mom swings the door open before we even reach it

"Aurora!" she grins and takes me in her arms. I smile and hug her back, having missed her deeply.

Not having my parents around is harder than I thought, and I never knew I'd miss the annoying quirks of my siblings.

"I missed you," I tell her and hug her closer to me. "I missed you too," she whispers and plants a kiss on my cheek.

We hold each other for a few minutes before I lift my head and meet dad's eyes. "Hey, you," I smile and softly let go of mom.

He opens his arms, and I walk into them, exhaling in relief when his familiar scent hits me.

I hear Riccardo and mom greet each other behind me, but I'm too wrapped up in dad's embrace.

He plants a kiss on top of my head and hugs me tighter towards him.