thirty-eight; attraction

A U R O R A

"Tell me why you gotta look at me that way. You what it does to me. Lately, all I want is you on top of me."

. . .

"Yes!" I moan and come, turning my head into the pillow as a light layer of sweat coats my skin.

I look down at my latest purchase and smile in content as I eye my vibrator.

Why need a man if you have this that can fulfill your needs?

I get up from my bed and put my robe on, cleaning the device and hiding it, before getting ready for the day.

When I see my reflection in the mirror, I smile when I notice that my skin is glowing. Three days have passed, and while I don't want to admit it, I thought about Riccardo a lot.

And yes, I imagine it's him that's doing those things to me when I'm pleasuring myself. It makes this more... exciting.

I bite my lip at the memory of him whispering things to me when thrusting into me. I miss his touch, the way he'd command me around and punish me.

"Don't miss him," I whisper to myself. Even though I can orgasm because of the vibrator, it doesn't make the need for his touch go away.

And it's killing me.

New beginnings, Aurora.

I get ready to head to Riccardo's office and greet mom and dad in the kitchen. "Why are you always off so early?" dad asks.

"I like to get things done," I shrug, "I'm productive," I add and shoot him a pointed look. "Says the one who failed her class," he fires back.

"Oh hush! You're both behaving like children," mom scolds. "She is one," dad defends himself.

"I'm doubting that," mom mutters and shakes her head.

"Here are some brownies Elena made. Take them to the office, will you?" mom says and hands me a plastic container. "Will do," I tell her

I blow them both a kiss and get to the garage, taking my car and driving into town. But as I park my car in the parking lot and check my phone, I see that I've received a message from Riccardo, asking me if I could get him coffee on the way up.

Before entering the giant building, I go into the little coffee shop and ask for a black coffee and an iced tea.

I then enter the building and take the elevator up, going into his office. My breath gets stuck in my throat for a short second when I lay my eyes upon him.

His hair is a bit ruffled up, the sleeves of his shirt are rolled up – exposing his arms and the veins... fuck – and the first few buttons are undone of his shirt, his tie loosened.

His hazel eyes meet mine from across the room, and he sends me a little smile which makes my heart skip a beat.

We're starting over, bitch.

"I brought the coffee," I grin and hold his cup up, walking into the office and placing it on the table.

"You're a life-saver, thank you, Aurora," he tells me. I take a sip of my tea before speaking.

"No problem, Riccardo," I say and clear my throat. "So, you want me to work on those files again?" I ask.

He glances over at the pile of paper and nods. "Yes, please. I'd very much appreciate that," he says.

"I'm going to take my seat back at the window," I say, making it clear that I liked sitting there. He chuckles. "Go ahead, monkey."

My heart clenches at the name, and I nod, taking all the piles and sitting at the window, trying to forget the fact that he called me that.