nine; support

A U R O R A

"It'll be alright, babe. See, me, I got you covered, I'm gon' be your lover, you might be the one."

. . .

After having pleasured myself last night at the thought of Riccardo, I slept nicely. Waking up from my slumber, a little smile stretches across my lips at the fact that Riccardo is in the room across from mine.

I roll over in bed and grab my phone, taking a look at the time. It's eight in the morning, meaning that mom and dad are still asleep.

I've always been the early bird in the family. Mom and dad usually wake up an hour after I do, then Nicholas wakes up and Elena sleeps till noon.

I get up from my bed and stretch my body, letting out a little yawn. My reflection catches my attention in the mirror. My top has ridden up a bit, exposing my toned stomach. My hair is falling over my back in a mess.

I quickly rake a brush through the silky strands and tug my shorts down. Once I'm somewhat satisfied with my appearance, I walk towards the door and open it, meeting Riccardo's eyes once I do so.

He has just opened his door as well. My nipples suddenly strain against the silky fabric of my top, and it's not because of the cool temperature.

"Good morning," he rasps out, sending a wave of heat straight to my already wet pussy. "Good morning," I smile, closing the door behind me.

As we both start walking down the hallway, I tend to walk a bit closer to him, to the point of subtly brushing our bare arms together.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him as we're making our way to the kitchen. "Good, it's a nice change from the hotel bed, although I can't complain," he chuckles once we've entered the kitchen.

"Usually, I'd wait for my mom and dad for breakfast. But do you want to eat already?" I ask, taking two cups.

He shakes his head. "No, thank you. I'll wait for your parents with you," he smiles, which I return.

"Coffee, tea?" I then ask. "Coffee, please. Black."

I nod and prepare a cup of coffee, while I go for my trusted tea. I feel his eyes on me as I move around the kitchen, making me a tad bit nervous.

"Are you excited to go to prison today?" he asks me. My eyes widen at the realization.

Fuck, I forgot.

"Yeah, but also nervous," I reply honestly and add two sugars to my tea, stirring the hot liquid with a spoon.

I turn around and hand Riccardo his coffee before we both take a sip while keeping our eyes locked.

"No need to be nervous, I'll be right there with you," he assures me.

"Are there any other suspects in the case?" I ask. He nods, surprising me.

"There were three at the beginning of the case. But they quickly pointed their fingers at the poor man because it was easier. No one to defend him because he can't afford a lawyer."

Because it was easier.

The world disgusts me sometimes.

"Anyway, I think it'll be good for you to go to prison, to see how it's really like. I can always assign you to other cases as well, much lighter ones. I have a couple of lawyers at my office who need some help," he suggests.

I try not to show my disapproval.

"I like working with you," I smile, "this case is very interesting. And like I've said before; I love helping you."