two; lessons

A U R O R A

"Imagine a world like that. We go like up till I'm asleep on your chest, love how my face fits so good in your neck."

. . .

You respect his relationship. He has a girlfriend, Aurora.

I keep replaying that phrase as I look through pictures of Riccardo online. He's thirty-nine according to the media.

And so fucking handsome.

He's a pretty well-known lawyer. I wonder why I haven't heard or seen him before. Dad did mention him a few times but I didn't look into it.

Debating if I should do it, I give in against my better judgment and look up Carla.

Riccardo Silvestro and Carla

Immediately, pictures of a beautiful brunette fill my vision. Lots of pictures are from Riccardo and Carla strolling down the street or attending an event.

She's tall with a thin figure. Practically just skin and bones. But beautiful nonetheless.

She has a well-structured face with defined cheekbones and luscious lips, along with a very contoured nose and a sharp jawline. And her legs can go on for days, disappearing into a tight-fitted dress she's wearing in one of the pictures.

Her shoulders are a bit on the broader side, with thin arms and a tiny waist. No breasts whatsoever, but her hips do stand out a bit.

I decide to look her up without Riccardo and find out she's a model. Of course.

She's twenty-seven, with a whole ass career behind her. She has modeled all over the world and is one of the best-paid models out there.

And on top of that, she's the owner of some stores all over the world. She's partly responsible for one of the biggest fashion-shows out there with ninety million followers on Instagram.

I am nothing compared to her.

He has good taste.

Putting my laptop aside, I get up from behind my desk and take a seat on my couch, laying back against the cushions.

To say that I was bummed when I discovered that he's in a committed relationship would be an understatement. Disappointment filled me to the brim, but I managed to hide it.

I mean, it's not like I had it planned out to sleep with him, but flirting didn't harm anyone. I can forget about that now.

Chad will have to do for now.

"So, he was handsome?" Laurene asks as we're doing our manicure

"So, he was handsome?" Laurene asks as we're doing our manicure. "Handsome as fuck," I sigh and lean my head back, letting Sasha do her work on my nails.

"So what? Why not fuck him?" Laure suggests. The lady doing her nails glances up before focusing back on her work.

"He has a girlfriend, Laure. She's fucking beautiful by the way and a successful supermodel. I'm not going to get myself involved with that kind of thing," I answer.