twenty-seven; thrill

A U R O R A

"And her lips are like the galaxy's edge, and her kiss the color of a constellation falling into place. My days end best when the sunset gets itself behind that little lady sittin' on the passenger side."

. . .

The silky sheets are wrapped around my body, and the sun is greeting me through the window.

I sleepily open my eyes and peek around the room, moving my hair out of the way. I frown once I realize that I'm alone in the bed, and the room as well.

I sit up a bit and let out a little yawn. I couldn't have dreamed of what happened last night. I can still smell his scent, his groans, and his tight grip on my body.

The soreness I have didn't just appear there either. Whenever I move, I wince as I can still feel him inside of me.

"Ouch!" I whine as my muscles strain. My arms hurt, as well as my ass.

I can feel it in my legs as I get up from the bed and tiptoe towards the bathroom, softly opening up the door and seeing it's empty.

The bathroom is spacious, with other giant windows and displaying the city. Though no one can see into the room.

I catch my reflection in the mirror and gasp when I see all the marks on my body.

All kinds of red marks of his hands, mouth, and even around my wrists.

I turn around and see a few bruises on my ass and even the imprint of his teeth. I clench my thighs together at the memory. There are some darker spots on my shoulders and collarbones and fingerprints on my hips. I look between my thighs and see some red spots from his stubble.

Where his face has been...

I find a brand-new toothbrush in the cabinets and brush my teeth with it. After I've splashed some water on my face and raked a comb through my hair, I walk back into the room and cover myself with the sheets on the bed.

My head turns to the door as it opens, almost making me get whiplash from the movement. My heart is almost beating out of my chest since I don't know what to expect from Riccardo.

He's shirtless, only dressed in his briefs and his hair a bit ruffled up.

My throat runs dry at the sight of him. He looks up, his piercing gaze meeting mine.

He's unreadable, which is driving me crazy.

Does he regret it? Is he going to be mad at me?

Will he tell me to leave?

He walks further into the room, his eyes on my shoulders where he views the marks he left on me.

The silence is deafening once he stops in front of me, looking down at me with that intimidating gaze.

He lifts his hand and brushes them across the hickeys, a frown covering his face.

My body reacts to his touch and it's getting harder to breathe.

Not wanting to hear anything from him, I let the sheets pool around my hips and pull myself up on my knees, wrapping my arms around his neck and capturing his lips with mine.

His response is immediate, his hands landing on my sides while I pull him on top of me on the bed.

His thumb caresses my jaw before moving down towards my scalp, caressing my hair while letting his other hand explore.