bonus

R I C C A R D O

AURORA AT TWO MONTHS PREGNANT

"I'm gonna get fat."

Sparing my wife a glance, I see her sitting on the couch, with a pout on her face.

Rolling my eyes, I go to take a seat next to her. "And? Isn't that normal?" I ask her.

She casts her eyes downwards. "It is," she shrugs.

I want to tell her that she's beautiful no matter what and that I don't care what she looks like. But she doesn't need my validation.

She isn't designed purely for the male gaze. She needs to approve of what she looks like. And no one else needs to do that.

"You could work out during the pregnancy to make yourself feel better?" I suggest. She looks at me, and snuggles up against me, putting her head on my chest.

"Could work. Though I'll need a different workout than I'm used to and maybe get one of those balls," she laughs.

"I'll join you," I assure her. I put my hand on her stomach, feeling a wave of love go through me that I can't describe.

I press a kiss on her head and pull her closer to me. "We're going to need to paint the room," I notice.

She snorts. "I'm one month pregnant, Riccardo. Let us find out the gender first, no?"

I chuckle. "That'd be a good idea, yes."

"Do you want a girl or boy?" she asks. "I don't really care, as long as it's healthy and looks like you."

"First of all; don't call them an it. Second; I want them to look like you. To have your eyes," she sighs dreamily.

I shake my head. "No, you're stunning, darling. They're going to be lucky with you as a mom."

"Don't make me cry," she sighs and turns her head towards me, pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you," I murmur against her lips. "I love you," she grins and kisses me again.

And because my wife's hormones have been going crazy lately, she pulls me on top of her and lets me fuck her.

AURORA AT THREE MONTHS PREGNANT

"I want to get some fried chicken after this," Aurora announces on the drive to the gynecologist.

"Noted," I murmur, concentrating on the road. Aurora has been having these weird cravings, and I'm not one to stop her from enjoying them.

Even if it includes being a witness to all the gross stuff she shoves in her mouth.

I can live with fried chicken, though.

Parking the car, I can't help but assist Aurora in getting out of the car. She's quick to swat my hands away.

"I'm only eight weeks, Riccardo," she snorts and grabs her purse, swinging it over her shoulder and linking her fingers through mine.

"I'll let you know when I need help," she winks and leans up to press a quick kiss on my lips.

"You were begging for my help in your pussy last night," I remark, loving the blush that spreads itself on her cheeks.

"Asshole."

"Brat."

We enter the hospital and make our way to the gynecologist, for the ultrasound.